UPN Announcement

Saru

WmWyXgq.png

On 12/11/2014, UPN and our allies, were declared upon by the forces of Rose, Guardian, SK and TEst, on the grounds of our treatment of TAC in the last war. It has been 8 days, since this war began. Roughly the same amount of time that we kept TAC at war for. We have approached the coalition for peace, but despite our high hopes, those talks were unsuccessful.

During those talks it was made clear to us that certain parties are pushing their own agenda, in the name of "the coalition", and further proving our claim that there are certain parties who have declared on us purely to serve their self interest and ambitions, whilst hiding under the guise of retribution.

In light of these facts, we have questioned the approach that has been put forth to us, in regards to the discussions of peace. In the hope that the negative stigma of certain decisions made by a select few does not impact the parties that we feel have been nothing but fair to us, we would hereby like to make the following announcement:

UPN will not seek a coalition wide agreement, and instead we will be approaching alliances to negotiate terms independently. 

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

This seems the best way to handle it. Since our foes have repeatedly stated they aren't allied, they obviously wouldn't want to make it seem like they are by forcing a unified peace agreement. Good on ya mate!

o/UPN

o/Test

o/Rose Sphere

o/TC

o/DEIC

o/BoC

o/Me

o/Saru

o/That irrelevant alliance

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Interesting... So you were presented with coalition terms, don't like what you were presented with, so are going to attempt to pressure peace from alliances separately.

Well, good on you for trying I suppose.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Interesting... So you were presented with coalition terms, don't like what you were presented with, so are going to attempt to pressure peace from alliances separately.

*removed due to super sekrit sensitive info*

I mean, your side has repeatedly stated that you aren't allied or anything and this is only temporary so why would you care?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Let's make it clear that some of your own coalition members did not like what was being presented. That's what motivated us to take this course of action.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

We found that your coalition was not all in agreement with the all the terms offered.

Seeing how some of those terms were highly questionable considering the justification used against us, I believe it is in the best interest of both ourselves and those particular alliances that we reach separate peace agreements.

Edited by Hansarius

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

You were already given your answer, a coalition answer. Continue to beg though, show your true colors. I'm assuming if you get peace you'll be leaving DEIC to hang on their own? Wonderful allies you are.

A coalition answer? That implies the whole coalition agreed with the answer. Looks to me like you have been getting misled by your own leadership and are unaware of anything that has been going on.

Here you go jumping to conclusions again. I knew the sh@tposting brigade would turn up quickly.

Nowhere did we mention that we are prepared to leave DEIC behind. In fact we have explicitly told Prefontaine that we will not leave either of our allies behind, if they are given harsher terms than us. All we have said is that we seek to negotiate terms with alliances independantly, this will make it clear who wants what terms -- and clear up any misconceptions people have.

Intentions of individual alliances will be out there in the open, but I guess you would prefer to hide under the guise of "the coalition" wanting specific stipulations?

Your attempts at trying to cause division among the coalition is so obvious it's almost funny, it's sad, but in a funny way. 

You act as if we're the sole instigators of this whole situation. I assure you that we're not the only ones who vocally expressed displeasure at some of the stipulations beings considered and put forth to us. 

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Nice announcement, keep it on. R.G.S. coalition is non-sense

To be fair, one of those parties have been more than fair to both UPN and DEIC. Feel free to get in contact if you want some context. :)

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

-snip-

Let them post Saru, it's all they have. In a few days everything will be out in the open, airing out the stench of the shit that covers them. But while they hope they will be cleaned by the wind, they will instead be caked in their own dried excrement, confused as to why people find them so repulsive. Shrieking about the injustices that we have wrought upon Orbis while simultaneously smothering it upon themselves. So, let them continue their revolting past-time while they can still enjoy it. But who knows, it is not a foregone conclusion. They still have enough time to stop rolling around in that vile filth before it comes to that appalling outcome.
  • Upvote 3

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If this war was based purely on what the covenant did to TAC and not a more sinister reason.Like the politics of the previous versions of the game.Then its over really.Its been 8 days and based on the rise and fall of the alliances in the war the coalition have done what it set out to do.So by all the alliances continuing to  fight. Will only  hurt the game.A lot of players wont bother to stick around and try and rebuild a seriously damaged nation and in a game with less than 1.5k of active players(this weeks sign ins) can a game with that small of a playing base really afford to drive out the most active players.