Hibernation Mode

Morgan

I propose a feature be added to the game that will essentially put your nation in hibernation mode. Being in hibernation will freeze your nation, meaning your nation will not collect money or be eligible to be attacked until you end your status in hibernation mode. This feature will be useful to military members and others on extended trips. Player's nations should be protected in these cases and creating a hibernation feature in game will do that. 

• Upvote 1

i believe this feature is on sheepys to do list and its also called vacation mode or something

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yep, vacation mode is on Sheepy's to do list. Look for it this time next year!

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Having any kind of peace mode will ruin this game like it's ruining that *other* game.  If people need to leave I do support the option to freeze your nation, but only if it's at least 60-days long.  That way people won't use it as an exploit to avoid a losing war.

Having any kind of peace mode will ruin this game like it's ruining that *other* game.  If people need to leave I do support the option to freeze your nation, but only if it's at least 60-days long.  That way people won't use it as an exploit to avoid a losing war.

60 days might be too long, maybe there should be an option for them cut short the period with a penalty ( so that if people want to exploit this feature they will need to think twice)

Having any kind of peace mode will ruin this game like it's ruining that *other* game. 

If people need to leave I do support the option to freeze your nation, but only if it's at least 60-days long.  That way people won't use it as an exploit to avoid a losing war.

Yes

60 days is long. On Bloc, there is a vacation mode where you specify a date. You can't come back before it and must wait a week before activating it again. (I'm pretty sure it is broken, though)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png