The Hexagram Ponzi Scheme

SoS

Our motto: "what could possibly go wrong"?

In the spirit of offering the highest possible returns to our investors, Hexagram is now selling Ponzi Scheme tickets. In the past, the returns I promised sounded too good to be true. They said, "sounds like a ponzi scheme". I say, "what's wrong with that as long as you get paid"? So, I decided to make a true ponzi scheme with returns that are too good to be found anywhere else.

A ticket costs $1 million. You will be paid $1.5 million as soon as the very next ticket is purchased. If your ticket is the last ticket purchased and no tickets are purchased for seven days, you will be paid $1.5 million.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

I'd like to buy a ticket.

Then I'd like to buy another ticket.

And then I'd like to buy another ticket.

And then I'd like to buy another ticket.

500k, please!

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

So if I have 4 million in cash and I just hand it to you, you will IMMEDIATELY hand me 4.5 million?  And then later when I buy another three tickets you'll immediately hand me another 4.5 million?  Yes?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll buy a ticket cause 1mil is chump change. Plus I don't see any disclaimer saying SK is not endorsing you so I'll have a CB if you fail to pay.

Cool!

Money sent, Ashland buy a ticket so I get paid.

Edited by Mutant

See, if it were an actual pyramid scheme you would pay each person the 1.5m when TWO other people invested.

aUel2fG.png

Making a profit wasn't the point. I wanted to see everyone refuse to accept An easy, immediate $500k.

If it would make a difference then I would pay $1.5 million for every three tickets purchased.Tickets would be paid out in the order they're received from the proceeds of the next two tickets. Paid $1.5 million in 7 days if there's insufficient tickets purchased to pay out.

Making a profit wasn't the point. I wanted to see everyone refuse to accept An easy, immediate $500k.

If it would make a difference then I would pay $1.5 million for every three tickets purchased.Tickets would be paid out in the order they're received from the proceeds of the next two tickets. Paid $1.5 million in 7 days if there's insufficient tickets purchased to pay out.

Because maybe they didn't have 4m on hand?

aUel2fG.png

So, what solutions do you have in place to prevent two guys from giving you one mil back and forth?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The complete lack of interest is protecting me.

Sounds nice. I'm going to take that as a "no" then.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Alex locked this topic