ELPINCHAZO

A question from the humble servants of Khorne

Lord Frostsword would you like some white tea  peace  ?

Edited by ELPINCHAZO
  • Upvote 1

Thus concludes the TEst open house. I would like to thank our guests

• Upvote 4

Congrats, and good show by both of you! :)

• Upvote 1

Tip of the hat to fistofdoom for putting in some effort. Well done sir.

• Upvote 6

I'd like to make note that I'm allergic to tea, so peace is a sufficient substitute.

I'd like to make note that I'm allergic to tea, so peace is a sufficient substitute.

Are you allegiance to whiskey? As you've earned some of our finest. Drop by sometime.

with this we watch from the sidelines again

Are you allegiance to whiskey? As you've earned some of our finest. Drop by sometime.

As crazy as this sounds, I have yet to try whiskey. My guess is that I'd enjoy it since I've enjoyed the majority of the different kinds of alcoholic drinks I've tried thus far.

you poor bastard. :o

As crazy as this sounds, I have yet to try whiskey. My guess is that I'd enjoy it since I've enjoyed the majority of the different kinds of alcoholic drinks I've tried thus far.

You may sample from the TEst scotch supply.

• Upvote 2

wait you haven't tried whiskey yet of all things you drink I was sure whiskey was 1 of them hmmm learn something new every day I guess

• Upvote 1

You-Gonna-Learn-Today-Kevin-Hart-Stand-U
  • Upvote 4

I'm a little disappointed that there won't be tea, but I suppose peace is just as good.

Great Show, Brotherhood of the Clouds.

I havent tried different varieties of tea since being out of commission for a few days hasnt really been worth the risk, but odd enough that yesterday I was at a world market store and bought a bottle of saki for the hell of it. I guess I'll go ahead and open it up in celebration. The only time I've had it was on a mini-vacation to the beach where I think I might not have been able to stop laughing after a couple tiny bowls, so I have moderately high hopes.

back on topic: This means new policies to develop for rebuilding, so I have something to work on now. See ya guys!

I havent tried different varieties of tea since being out of commission for a few days hasnt really been worth the risk, but odd enough that yesterday I was at a world market store and bought a bottle of saki for the hell of it. I guess I'll go ahead and open it up in celebration. The only time I've had it was on a mini-vacation to the beach where I think I might not have been able to stop laughing after a couple tiny bowls, so I have moderately high hopes.

back on topic: This means new policies to develop for rebuilding, so I have something to work on now. See ya guys!

Look up Habu Saki sometime. Got into a bottle of it during a typhoon and woke up with a hermit crab in a box. Tales of my heroic rescue while blacked out still haunt that base.

Good luck on rebuilding. It was a pleasure, and has generated some respect from myself and others.

Edited by Jodo

So are TEst servants of Khorne or Chaos in general, it's an important distinction if you are Chaos Undivided.

Each follower of TEst decides his own patron diety. Most have chosen Khorne.