Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

Nations from UPN, DEIC and BOC who wish to exit the war must meet the following terms.

1) Decom all military units except for soldiers.
2) Decom the Missile Launch Pad, if you possess one.
3) Decom all spies.
4) Put alliance wide embargoes into place against DEIC, UPN and BOC. These embargoes must remain in place for the duration of the war.
5) No longer be a member of DEIC, UPN or BOC in-game. Surrendering nations may not rejoin DEIC, UPN, or BOC until the war is over.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all nations will be eligible to surrender. We strongly suggest that before you decom your military, you ensure that your surrender will be accepted. If you have any questions, contact a government member of the alliances your opponents are in.

These terms are from the whole coalition, that is to say TEst, Rose, SK and Guardian. 

EDIT 2: For those unclear, these are not alliance surrender terms. These are surrender terms for individual nations who want to leave the war now, and not wait for their alliances to agree on alliance-wide terms.

(I deeply apologize for the lack of fantastic graphics to which you have become accustomed. The heathens in the coalition prohibited me from using them.)
Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 4
wF9Bjre.gif

Cant wait to see how many people surrender

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

What a dumb and pointless war. We're going to destroy each other and then someone like the Green Protection Agency will reign supreme for eternity. There goes the whole P&W alliance

It was not me who put those horrible pictures, or that horrible signature.

So basically disband the alliances? Even if we lose it won't be exactly like that

No. No alliance disbandment. Individual terms are intended for those who wish not to pay for the crimes of others. Nobody is forcing anyone to take these terms.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

So basically disband the alliances? Even if we lose it won't be exactly like that

Nobody is disbanding anything. We both know that only a handful, if that, will accept this as an option. Our opponents will survive.

q8nfyvc.gif

I feel like those terms are grudge inducing. It's like setting a million dollar bail for shop-lifting a bag of peanuts.

It's nothing more than offering a way out for those who didn't want the war and don't want their nations to continue to be barraged.  It's saying that if you're willing to decom and leave the alliance, we'll stop hitting you.  Loyal members will stick with their alliance until the war ends, as it should be.  But there are always those who disagree with the actions of their government and just want to exit the situation.  This olive branch provides that opportunity.  As stated, no one has to take it...and some won't have the option.

c3Ct0v4.png

I feel like those terms are grudge inducing. It's like setting a million dollar bail for shop-lifting a bag of peanuts.

It's pretty standard, de-comm most military and leave the alliance. We could have set up a PoW camp and set it to a high tax rate, but that's a dick move and they're already having to put up with it in their own (or former) alliance.

uHQTKq6.png

Yup , certain part of the term seems too harsh, especially the one on missile launch pad. I mean scrap it? I think we don't get a single bit back in form of cash and resources if we do that. And by the way missile launch pad cost easily over 10 million. So is kind of harsh to expect anyone to scrap it

this is even more humiliating than DEIC declare war on TAC and later reform the alliance called Rose and made a so called "the covenant"....so this is the victors justice?

As far as it stated, it looked like there is no peace negotiation between alliance until you fought to the last.

and the war wasn't dump, it was determined to terminate TC since they were unprepared at the 1st place.

Edited by Arthur James

this is even more humiliating than DEIC declare war on TAC and later reform the alliance called Rose.

This isn't alliance surrender terms.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Yup , certain part of the term seems too harsh, especially the one on missile launch pad. I mean scrap it? I think we don't get a single bit back in form of cash and resources if we do that. And by the way missile launch pad cost easily over 10 million. So is kind of harsh to expect anyone to scrap it

Then they can stick out the war till the end, and take whatever alliance wide terms get negotiated. But we're not letting nations surrender in the middle of a war, only to see them pop up 5 days from now with a full slate of missiles. That would be stupid. 

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Yeah you guys are enjoying this ar aren't you?

This is to deal with the amount of people coming to our members about surrendering. And as Tenages stated to ensure that if we do let them go that they don't come back into the war after building up just to attack us again.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I remember when I set this up for our war with the BLOC Party, they shitposted the thread to death. 

Give me $50 million and I might just spare ROSE Sphere.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I remember when I set this up for our war with the BLOC Party, they shitposted the thread to death. 

Give me $50 million and I might just spare ROSE Sphere.

give us 500 million and half your resources and we can end the war before update

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

give us 500 million and half your resources and we can end the war before update

I raise you $750 million and 100 thousand of every resource and I might not missile that irrelevant guy tomorrow.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I raise you $750 million and 100 thousand of every resource and I might not missile that irrelevant guy tomorrow.

Don't missile Otto! D:

Edit: jk do it

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse