My Nation Was Reset for Multis, But I've Never Used Multis

Mikhail Gorbachev

Nobody here is claiming it was a smart move. Lol

The only evidence is Alatuq giving loans to people in his alliance. Sheepy said that it was obvious Alatuq is a real account. So there is no evidence. 

The only evidence is Alatuq giving loans to people in his alliance. Sheepy said that it was obvious Alatuq is a real account. So there is no evidence. 

Except that trading between nations on the same network is against the rules. So there is evidence.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

There are so many reports and Sheepy usually dismiss those who doesn't have suspicious trade activity and no action is taken on them.

The fact that you are reset prove that the moderators believe there are sufficient grounds to believe you are a multi. You can keep coming up with all sorts of excuses and lies to cover yourself but that wont change the fact you are a CHEATER and a shameless one in fact. Instead of showing remorse and being thankful that you are given a 2nd chance to play the game ( Though I personally do not believe you deserved to be given a 2nd chance) , you are choose to create a thread to promote your lies and make the moderators look bad as if they made a bad call or etc.

By the way whether you are ranked 1st or last , it doesn't change the fact which is you CHEATED. Period.

Edited by Vincent

Its been stated that players can have more then one account as long as they arent in the same alliance, warring the same nations, and trading. You sir were trading with nations who shared the same ip and doesnt matter what the reasons for that are cheating is cheating. So we dont care if you were sending a family member aid through trades to help them or if they were paying off debts its still cheating because you cant have any interaction with accounts from the same network.

• Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Its been stated that players can have more then one account as long as they arent in the same alliance, warring the same nations, and trading. You sir were trading with nations who shared the same ip and doesnt matter what the reasons for that are cheating is cheating. So we dont care if you were sending a family member aid through trades to help them or if they were paying off debts its still cheating because you cant have any interaction with accounts from the same network.

Alright this explanation actually makes sense.