My Nation Was Reset for Multis, But I've Never Used Multis

Mikhail Gorbachev

I have Facebook messages to prove that it was my brother who made a P&W account, and I've already made arguments for why the cheating accusations were incorrect, but the mods completely and totally ignored these arguments. I have Facebook and Skype logs that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I did not cheat, and would like to show them. 

• Administrators

It's incredibly easy to duplicate facebook and skype logs, and I have no interest in looking at them. See this post: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3920-multi-abusemikhail-gorbachevkilaueaalataqgeorgehunkasaurus/?p=54629

You were not banned, but the multi nations were banned and they happened to be on the same network. Your nation remains intact.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

What? I haven't benefitted from any of them!

And my account was restarted, so it may as well have been destroyed. 

Also, how do you duplicate Facebook messages? I'm very low-tech, so I have no bloody idea how to do that. 

But the only person who used my network who I had contact with was Kirishireville. How am I using multis when I've never seen those other countries?

Utopiapolis was my dad's account, and I'm pretty sure my brother had friends who made accounts. Do we really have to be afraid to show the game to people bnecause political opponents can claim that multis were being used?

I have Facebook messages to prove that it was my brother who made a P&W account, and I've already made arguments for why the cheating accusations were incorrect, but the mods completely and totally ignored these arguments. I have Facebook and Skype logs that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I did not cheat, and would like to show them. 

hey he didn't even reset your other multi,alataq,so be happy. you still get away with cheating. 

hey he didn't even reset your other multi,alataq,so be happy. you still get away with cheating. 

(!@#$) you (!@#$), you're the cheater. I had no connections with any of these accounts.

inb4lock and Gorbachev trading with them was very risky. I think you just stay away from the game now and blow some steam off. It's best for everyone if this thread gets locked and you stay away and go play some other game until you calm down. 

bRejPUy.jpg

inb4lock and Gorbachev trading with them was very risky. I think you just stay away from the game now and blow some steam off. It's best for everyone if this thread gets locked and you stay away and go play some other game until you calm down. 

I was trading with my brother because HES NOT A !@#$ing MULTI.

And  I didn't trade once with any of the other random accounts. 

Deny until the end? Bold strategy cotton, let's see how it pays off.

There's no evidence, despite what the !@#$ who gives you orders is saying. I didn't even trade with the accounts that are apparently multis. 

• Upvote 1

Who the heck is inb4lock?

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Mikhail come on, you are a cheater just admit it. And apologise . I have full confidence with Sheepy's judgement. In fact he is being extremely nice by still having you in the game. If is up to me, I will prefer CHEATERS like you to be banned permanently together with your IP. We don't need CHEATER among us. SHAME ON YOU !

Mikhail come on, you are a cheater just admit it. And apologise . I have full confidence with Sheepy's judgement. In fact he is being extremely nice by still having you in the game. If is up to me, I will prefer CHEATERS like you to be banned permanently together with your IP. We don't need CHEATER among us. SHAME ON YOU !

!@#$ you. You have no idea what you're talking about. Noone has provided any evidence of cheating. I have never seen the people who were apparently my multis. 

Dude, you got nailed. Sheepy can see more than the players can, and what we could see was sketchy as hell. Get over it and play legit. Or don't and get caught again.

I guess that this is the most ridiculous part. If I was actually making multis, you can damn well bet that I wouldn't use the same network to log them in. And I've already offered to show Facebook and Skype logs that pretty obviously show that I wasn't using multis. I would like to add that no evidence has been shown against me. 

Edited by Mikhail Gorbachev

!@#$ you. You have no idea what you're talking about. Noone has provided any evidence of cheating. I have never seen the people who were apparently my multis.

The evidence was in the support thread. Sheepy looked through it, and agreed you were cheating. End of story, you lose.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Why the !@#$ would I give up a nation on the verge of the top 250 to make random multis I never used?

But here's the thing, there is no evidence linking me to any of the account but Alateq, who Sheepy knew wasn't a multi. 

I'm still curious why Alataq wasn't reset considering that he was breaking the rules by trading between nations on the same network. Once again, an instance of the rules being applied haphazardly.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!