Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

This is our recognition of hostilities with the alliances of Guardian, Seven Kingdoms, Terminus Est and Rose.

They claim this is war to end tyrany. 
Of what tyrany do I ask?
We have kept to ourselves and not interfered in how other alliances conduct business. 
They claim we are guilty of plotting to neutralize any alliance who oppose us. 
Yet neither UPN or DEIC has done any such thing.

Their presidence is an alleged plot by the Empire of Spades who they claim started the war against TAC in order to 
claim and secure the position of largest alliance on Orbis.
Any such plot was unknown to UPN, if it was indeed EoS' motive for that war, something I have no reason to believe.
Then Guardian & co are punishing UPN for the alleged crimes of others.
And they are calling us the Tyrants?

Guardian has also been strong advocates of Orbis not repeating the mistakes of other worlds. Of wanting to promote
politically active alliances, the abhorrence of curb-stomps and death sentence that ensues when a single powerful group 
emerges who keep everyone else down.
And yet, they have now proven that these attitudes are something they can easily discard for the sake of convenience,
whether the basis of this war is because they don't like us or if it is to establish their own hegemoney on Orbis I do not know.
But this war has nothing to do with addressing alleged crimes of the Covenant, only to serve the self interest and ambitions of the aggressive parties.

• Upvote 6

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

2014-10-23
16:31 underlordgc: FF refused to be gov so long as PPC exists?
16:31 underlordgc: also ni431

16:31 Hereno: he knows he has a bad reputation and he doesn't want to take the fall when you guys inevitably win
16:31 underlordgc: congrats, you get to relay this to your gov tongue.gif
16:31 underlordgc: lol

16:31 Hereno: if it wasn't for him and i, you guys would be being attacked as of a week ago
16:32 underlordgc: Hmm
16:32 underlordgc: wait
16:32 underlordgc: FF dosn't think TAC can win a war?

16:32 Hereno: he knows they can't because he's not an idiot
16:32 Hereno: they have jack !@#$
16:32 underlordgc: eh, coulda fooled me
16:32 underlordgc: btw hans
16:32 underlordgc: I need 50k

16:32 Hereno: they have themselves, TSG who are useless, and then two know-nothings on the second page
16:32 underlordgc: will get 6th city and can fight Phimney and adama easier
16:32 Hereno: one of which got dropped like a hot potato when the bloc came to fruition
16:32 underlordgc: no
16:33 underlordgc: TEst is the strongest per soize
16:33 underlordgc: well
16:33 underlordgc: maybe

16:33 Hereno: test is barely even alive
16:33 underlordgc: Half their members left
16:33 underlordgc: I suppose it waits to be seen
16:33 Hereno: you have the 2-4 alliances and SK/Guardian are playing it safe, which is good because you're on the top
16:33 underlordgc: If TEst can pack the punch per nation or it's dead
16:34 underlordgc: Eh
16:34 underlordgc: We need to have II dow us
16:34 underlordgc: still protected by SK for two more weeks

16:34 Hereno: tbh they'll prolly just MDoAP them after the time is up
16:35 Hereno: SK might already be gone
16:35 Hereno: which is a shame because they're smarter than to play with TAC
16:35 Hereno: it might actually be your guys' best bet to just act on what you have and smash TAC now like you were planning
16:36 Hereno: ghost provides the misinformation of the slow-down
16:36 Hereno: kick him the !@#$ out, revamp up, and smack them
16:36 Hereno: you can disable TAC entirely in one good blitz with 3 alliances
16:36 Hereno: that's their best alliance
16:37 underlordgc: Ghost is still in EoS?
16:37 Casey: We can start and end in a successful blitz
16:37 Casey: Yeah, I didn't get around kicking him yet
16:37 underlordgc: lol
16:37 underlordgc: Well
16:37 underlordgc: Our buildup gave a time of saterday
16:38 underlordgc: I figured if you dowed Friday, by the time we were countered we'd be okay

16:38 Hereno: they think you're rolling on saturday?
16:38 underlordgc: idk
16:38 underlordgc: I assumed EoS was dowing today or tommorow
16:38 hansarius: Tomorrow

16:38 Hereno: don't send EoS in alone
16:38 underlordgc: well, today EST, not servertime tongue.gif
16:39 Hereno: i got all pissy with casey about this earlier
16:39 underlordgc: ah
16:39 Hereno: hit them to end them
16:39 hansarius: I think VoC should go in with them
16:39 underlordgc: So that's why he chaged his attitude

16:39 Hereno: no, all of you go in with them
16:39 Hereno: every single member of the bloc
16:39 underlordgc: BoC stays out
16:39 Hereno: completely disable TAC
16:39 Hereno: once you get them down, they're down for the rest of the war
16:39 hansarius: I dunno
16:40 underlordgc: BoC is more useful to fill any gaps after TSG and TEst roll in
16:40 hansarius: Even if we do disable TAC it would be good to have someone to counter the others when they counter

16:41 Hereno: who are you guys allied to outside the bloc?
16:41 Casey: TSG isn't militarized yet 
16:41 underlordgc: If need be, I can switch to EoS and join them in the initial dec or something tongue.gif

16:41 Hereno: TSG doesn't even matter. Their leader is an idiot who can't control his members
16:42 hansarius: No >_>
16:42 underlordgc: lol

16:42 underlordgc: Hey, I'm the only one ofUPN or EoS that has 6 cities
16:42 hansarius: II what are they like?

16:42 Hereno: literally the biggest and really, the only threat to you guys, if you smack down TAC, is SK
16:42 hansarius: it's because you're a spammer tongue.gif
16:42 underlordgc: II is led by ex-Spartans

16:42 Hereno: II seem competent but they don't know the game very well
16:42 underlordgc: well
16:43 underlordgc: w/e the spartan AA was calld

16:43 Hereno: lacedaemon
16:43 underlordgc: yea
16:43 Hereno: they're competent then; that's TOP from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)
16:43 Hereno: + sparta, yeah
16:43 underlordgc: err
16:43 Hereno: although yeru is in SK
16:43 underlordgc: I think the members split
16:43 underlordgc: AFAIK only milton and olly are from lace
16:44 hansarius: I don't think SK will involve themselves, definitely if we do an all out on TAC and crush them

16:44 Hereno: the plan you guys had was probably the best way to go insofar as you want to hit them before they bloc up
16:44 hansarius: definitely not*
16:45 underlordgc: SK will have no choice if we dec II
16:46 underlordgc: Anyways, as much as I'd love to rape ragnar again, pulkling in SK isn't a great idea
16:46 underlordgc: Especially since Guardian would join the frey

16:46 Hereno: i'm hoping hans is right and that SK would just stay out
16:47 underlordgc: I wouldn't count on it
16:47 underlordgc: We should be prepared for a counter dec from SK and Guardian
16:47 hansarius: They will if we make a good show on our first strike

16:47 Hereno: if sk and guardian are lost to the other side then you lose anyway
16:48 underlordgc: not officially allied (paperless bastards) but only an idiot can ignore their obviousnfreindship
16:48 underlordgc: lol
16:48 underlordgc: Guardian is a shell
16:48 underlordgc: maybe

16:48 Hereno: guardian and sk are probably the most efficient alliances in the game atm
16:48 underlordgc: To much changhe since Alpha
16:49 underlordgc: SK has a high Score, yes
16:49 underlordgc: *Avg score
16:49 hansarius: With pre in charge, Guardian is much more of a threat than they were in alpha
16:49 underlordgc: also atzuya is in guardian

16:49 Hereno: we are efficient but our average score is low
16:49 underlordgc: lol precum
16:49 underlordgc: "we"

16:49 Hereno: i'm talking about economic know-how and ability to do !@#$ with those nations
16:49 underlordgc: are you joining the war?
16:49 Hereno: we meaning SOCINT
16:49 Hereno: it's an example
16:50 underlordgc: aww
16:50 underlordgc: boring sad.gif
16:50 hansarius: Anyway, if we take out TAC early we will osstensibly have the upper hand and that will probably keep SK and Guardian out.

16:51 hansarius: SK don't like us much, but I don't think they'll come after us until they are confident enough to actually deal with us

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This is our recognition of hostilities with the alliances of Guardian, Seven Kingdoms, Terminus Est and Rose.

They claim this is war to end tyrany. 
Of what tyrany do I ask?
We have kept to ourselves and not interfered in how other alliances conduct business. 
They claim we are guilty of plotting to neutralize any alliance who oppose us. 
Yet neither UPN or DEIC has done any such thing.

Their presidence is an alleged plot by the Empire of Spades who they claim started the war against TAC in order to 
claim and secure the position of largest alliance on Orbis.
Any such plot was unknown to UPN, if it was indeed EoS' motive for that war, something I have no reason to believe.
Then Guardian & co are punishing UPN for the alleged crimes of others.
And they are calling us the Tyrants?

Guardian has also been strong advocates of Orbis not repeating the mistakes of other worlds. Of wanting to promote
politically active alliances, the abhorrence of curb-stomps and death sentence that ensues when a single powerful group 
emerges who keep everyone else down.
And yet, they have now proven that these attitudes are something they can easily discard for the sake of convenience,
whether the basis of this war is because they don't like us or if it is to establish their own hegemoney on Orbis I do not know.
But this war has nothing to do with addressing alleged crimes of the Covenant, only to serve the self interest and ambitions of the aggressive parties.

Official TEst response:

CVNB2cW.gif

• Upvote 6

q8nfyvc.gif

Your bloc has the (at the time of DoW) #1, 3 and 8 alliances in the game.

You outnumber the alliances attacking 248 - 150. That's over 90 nations. 

Remove BoC and you still outnumber the alliances attacking 197 - 150. That's nearly 50 nations.

That's not even close to dogpile, or whatever other term you want to use. If TC is getting curbstomped, that's not the fault of a big bad attacking coalition that horribly outnumbers you. That's just ineptitude on your part.

And of course, you're just lying through your teeth about UPN not being part of the plan to dogpile TAC, and you personally talk about structuring that war specifically so you can destroy TAC on their own. Go back to your clubhouse, and come back with some different spin. Maybe that will work out better for you.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

You're going to regret what you just said.

I take it you would prefer it I should just sit still and agree with your own fabricated or assumed allegations against us.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

How about all you guys put down your guns, shake hands, hug, and come on over to the GPA forums and have a good sit-down to peacefully and civilly discuss the problems you're having.

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Your bloc has the #1, 3 and 9 alliances in the game.

Remove BoC and you still outnumber the alliances attacking 197 - 150. That's nearly 50 nations.

That's not even close to dogpile, or whatever other term you want to use. If TC is getting curbstomped, that's not the fault of a big bad attacking coalition that horribly outnumbers you. That's just ineptitude on your part.

Let's not be purposely obtuse and pretend that membercount is the best measurement of strength in these situations.

In regards to those logs, they are clearly discussing hypothetical leading up to the war. I don't see the contradiction in what Hans has said.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Your bloc has the #1, 3 and 9 alliances in the game.

So much this. You were warned by people... repeatedly. This isn't a dogpile (similar to how you actually dogpiled TAC), you have the superior numbers here. The fact that you're already &#33;@#&#036;ing about it is pathetic.

uHQTKq6.png

I take it you would prefer it I should just sit still and agree with your own fabricated or assumed allegations against us.

How about you read Pub's logs hmm?

Totally not involved:

16:44 hansarius: I don't think SK will involve themselves, definitely if we do an all out on TAC and crush them

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

So much this. You were warned by people... repeatedly. This isn't a dogpile (similar to how you actually dogpiled TAC), you have the superior numbers here. The fact that you're already !@#$ing about it is pathetic.

Not sure if you are actually being serious.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

How about all you guys put down your guns, shake hands, hug, and come on over to the GPA forums and have a good sit-down to peacefully and civilly discuss the problems you're having.

As part of the GPA, you stand to make a killing off of ammo/gas. 

Also, I need ammo and gas.

Shut up and take my money. (please)

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

I'm probably the one outside of the GPA who loves you guys the most, but holy hell does this post make me want to roll you. <_< Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

How about you read Pub's logs hmm?

Totally not involved:

We were involved in the war preparations for the last war, no shit. Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Not sure if you are actually being serious.  :lol:

nation wise you do, it's not my fault that your bloc is incompetent and hasn't been preparing themselves when rumors have been going around and just a few days ago DEIC got a new member who left SK and spilled the beans. Not sure if you guys are just that !@#$ awful at building a military or if you're so incompetent that you actually thought nothing was going to happen.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

We were involved in the war preparations for the last war, no !@#$. Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

TAC war

TAC war

TAC war

TAC war

Lol wut... what?!?

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Discussing various hypotheticals and scenarios that could play out. What exactly is wrong with this?

Wait...isn't that basically why you went to war with TAC in the first place?

Or, was there another reason?

• Upvote 3

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I'm probably the one outside of the GPA who loves you guys the most, but holy hell does this post make me want to roll you. <_<

plz no

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~