An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

Sigh, let's hope we win this time. o/ Seven Kingdoms o/ Rose o/ Guardian

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You guys declaring on VoC too?

Kyte of Savensarai, having been judged in eyes of the men and of the Seven, has been found guilty of treachery, treason and base conduct. He is declared anathema, and added to the list of enemies of the Seven Kingdoms. All men are warned that he is a scoundrel of the most base character, and that he is damned to the Seven Hells.

They may not be declaring war on all of you, but maybe that guy at least.

uHQTKq6.png

You guys declaring on VoC too?

Kyte of Savensarai, having been judged in eyes of the men and of the Seven, has been found guilty of treachery, treason and base conduct. He is declared anathema, and added to the list of enemies of the Seven Kingdoms. All men are warned that he is a scoundrel of the most base character, and that he is damned to the Seven Hells.

We're declaring on the alliance(s) listed in the OP. We may be long winded, but we're precise about what what put in our documents. And as for Kyte that's hunting down a traitor.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Diabolos already knows the woeful story of Kyte.

6hu5nt.jpg

I'm guessing this means your declaring on BoC since members of your alliance have attacked us as well stating war

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I'm guessing this means your declaring on BoC since members of your alliance have attacked us as well stating war

Yes, make your war with SK official. You're doing so well already.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

The single SK member (not members) who declared on a BoC nation has been told to offer peace.

Your You're always welcome to come and talk with me in #sk if you have things to discuss.

6hu5nt.jpg