An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

warflagnew750.jpg

ordodracorum500.png

upnwardec.jpg

Addendum

Kyte of Savensarai, having been judged in eyes of the men and of the Seven, has been found guilty of treachery, treason and base conduct. He is declared anathema, and added to the list of enemies of the Seven Kingdoms. All men are warned that he is a scoundrel of the most base character, and that he is damned to the Seven Hells.

There is a hatred that purifies the heart:
The anger of the better against the baser part,
Against the false and wicked, against the devil’s sword,
Against the enemies of truth, and all that hate the Gods.

O cleansing indignation, O flame of righteous wrath,
Give me a soul to feel thee and follow in thy path!
Save me from selfish virtue, arm me for fearless fight,
And give me strength to carry on, a soldier of the Right!

It being the case that the Seven Who Are One command of all men and nations that they act with honor, with bravery, and with right purpose, yet there are those who cast despite at such command. Ever will there exist those who act against the Good and the True, those who laugh at principle, those who revel in acts of evil. The iniquitous and malevolent degrade the fabric of society, causing vexation to the just and agony to the innocent. It is the duty of all the Honest and Upright, all Just Lords, all Brave Men to stand in the face of such depravity and say “No More.â€

And yet, though such open reprobates be deplorable enough, there exists yet a worse breed of devil. One who holds such same sins and flaws at heart, yet covers them with a veneer of civility, of respectability, even of honor; thus duping trusting and unwary good souls, and thus extending and strengthening the tendrils of the Great Other. And though such fiends work their depravity under the cloak of darkness, it may be pierced by the Light of the Seven, permitting the discerning amongst us to ascertain their true nature.

Such malignant growths agglomerate themselves, seeking renewed strength for their dark purpose in numbers. Behind closed doors they scheme to divide and separate righteous men from each other, the easier to devour them singly.They bear false witness, seduce and corrupt the misguided and mistaken, and under false pretenses, seek the destruction of those they cannot inveigle. And make ye no mistake — oft times they succeed, and carry on, and grow stronger. Yet they cannot remain masked and unchallenged forever, and indeed in the the souls of the just, the grapes of wrath have been filling and growing heavy — and now is the time for the vintage.

We of the Seven Kingdoms stand here today, filled with purpose and with pride, and with the Strength of the Seven Who Are One and we name this huddle of malefactors. These damned souls, who work against all that is Good. They are named the United Purple Nations, and we say unto ye with the Gods as our witness, that they are the dominion of evil upon Orbis.

The Seven command us all; all Kings and Lords, all Knights and Soldiers, all men and women to uphold their laws. They command us to act with bravery, to fight for justice, and to defend the young and the innocent. They charge us to seek out, and destroy evil wherever it may hide its head. And the Seven Kingdoms has done so, and will do so, forever and always.

And so today, we of the Seven Kingdoms declare total war upon the despiteful group known as the United Purple Nations. We shall not falter, we shall not stumble. And with the Blessing of the Seven, we shall prevail

Such is as we, the Small Council of the Seven Kingdoms, do proclaim and endorse, with signature and with seal, under the blessing of our liege Cody K, First of His Name, Archduke of the House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Ream.

Signed at Kings Landing, December the 11th, Two Thousand and Fourteen

Cody K, King
Solomon, Duke Stark
Valdoroth, Duke Drox
Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn
RagnarBuliwyf, Duke Tagaryen

• Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif

This war comes just in time, for winter has come, and I need a new cloak.

Let us all revel as the blood stains the ice, and ash falls with the snow, for the Dragons of the Order will feast upon your nations before this night is done.

dUkp0bT.gif

lol

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Good luck to all involved, TEst would like to declare its neutrality in this conflict.

You already DoWed though

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They bear false witness, seduce and corrupt the misguided and mistaken, and under false pretenses, seek the destruction of those they cannot inveigle. And make ye no mistake — oft times they succeed, and carry on, and grow stronger.

I knew you guys still loved me <3

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

War has come, and so we begin the timeless beating of the drums, the sound of steel on steel, and the agony of those who will perish. You have awoken the dragons.

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

What's that say?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

good luck sk

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light