Guardian Declaration of War.

Prefontaine

i'd just like to point out that painting their bloc as aggressive hegemons was my idea but that it doesn't work nearly as well given that it is merely at this point an alliance between two alliances

then again, you've managed to compile all of the top-tiers of the world in one cartel, so as long as you don't fracture internally (which you will, but) you basically have won

unfortunately, i don't think it is by your own doing. really, it's only happening because of the unintelligence of the opposition. they should have stood up for SI and/or invited us into the bloc or just disbanded the entire thing once EoS left. when they kicked me out of the channel and refused any olive branches toward SI despite our good-will towards EoS i knew that they weren't going to be able to stop guardian from hitting them. the only surprise here for me is that you managed to get SK on board - i figured they were pretty anti-guardian, and they will probably be the ones who get taken out next

but at least through reading all of this it is official, rather than just obvious, that guardian were the puppeteers of test and that i was right not to trust you

have fun while it lasts... those temporary victories are pretty triflin'

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Is Hereno trying to say that if SI joined TC that they would be winning or have I been reading too much today?

i'm saying that the test attack on si was, as i said it was, not "random" or "test being test", but politically-motivated and the failure of upn/deic to recognize this and act defensively in the wake of EoS' disbandment allowed this to happen

if you actually think that guardian is on your side, you are wrong and as much a puppet as test. your alliance is being used to remedy problems that are not yours, and there is no winning in the medium-term for SK.

We're all a bunch of puppets to each other :'(

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

guardian were the puppeteers of test and that i was right not to trust you

d50.gif

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Is Hereno trying to say that if SI joined TC that they would be winning or have I been reading too much today?

i'm saying that the test attack on si was, as i said it was, not "random" or "test being test", but politically-motivated and the failure of upn/deic to recognize this and act defensively in the wake of EoS' disbandment allowed this to happen

if you actually think that guardian is on your side, you are wrong and as much a puppet as test. your alliance is being used to remedy problems that are not yours, and there is no winning in the medium-term for SK.

Keegoz isn't in SK. Come now, we may have Ragnar, but we do have some standards.

Aside from that, carry on.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Someone needs to tell me whose ass I'm supposed to be kissing and/or who's supposed to be kissing my ass. I mean, I'm generally an ass kind of guy but this is just getting gross.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Someone needs to tell me whose ass I'm supposed to be kissing and/or who's supposed to be kissing my ass. I mean, I'm generally an ass kind of guy but this is just getting gross.

That would be this one.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

should've let EoS and TAC fight each other instead of jumping in...

or listened to EoS's gov and members and avoided conflict with TAC...

but who knows?

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 1 year later...