Guardian Declaration of War.

Prefontaine

What is it that we're hiding?

We are hiding the fact that we have a vastly larger military than our enemies!  Good thing they couldn't see how much we had built up in the days.....errr weeks leading up to this "surprise" attack.

• Upvote 1

Feels so good to get rid of the $14,000 upkeep.

The Great Midwife Placentica of Kangaroo Ocean launched a missile upon your nation of German Empire. The attack destroyed 452.00 infrastructure in the city of Westpreussen as well as one barracks.

The Great Midwife Placentica of Kangaroo Ocean launched a missile upon your nation of The Underlying Lands. The attack destroyed 399.00 infrastructure in the city of Revenge as well as one barracks plus 3,000 soldiers inside.

• Upvote 2

Our actions have been the results of your "coalition's" actions. 

Honestly the T(A)C war could have been avoided had you just simply tried to be friendly to us, rather than isolate us further.

A little diplomacy from the start would have brought the better out of UPN's reaction towards you.

Planning to bring down EoS, was not a friendly move, and were it not from Hereno, I don't believe your allies would have let the thought go.

Your propaganda is clear bs.

o/ The preachers of community

Edited by Kappa

Honestly the T(A)C war could have been avoided had you just simply tried to be friendly to us, rather than isolate us further.

A little diplomacy from the start would have brought the better out of UPN's reaction towards you.

Planning to bring down EoS, was not a friendly move, and were it not from Hereno, I don't believe your allies would have let the thought go.

What actions? When you tried rolling TAC? Because there was no coalition then, at least none that Guardian was a part of. So I find that hard to believe that you acted based on a coalition that didn't exist. They had already let the thought go, had it not been for hereno you never would've known of the thought. UPN needs to learn how to lie better, because you're doing an awful job. Or maybe you actually believe it, in which case it's pretty funny.

Also, you claim that the war started because TAC had discussed bringing down EoS in certain scenarios.

In regards to those logs, they are clearly discussing hypothetical leading up to the war. I don't see the contradiction in what Hans has said

Apparently your government believes that discussing hypotheticals isn't reason enough for a CB. Which, made that entire war unjustified. What do you think about that? Now that the shoes turned I'm seeing a very different opinion coming out of UPN.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

What actions? When you tried rolling TAC? Because there was no coalition then, at least none that Guardian was a part of. So I find that hard to believe that you acted based on a coalition that didn't exist. They had already let the thought go, had it not been for hereno you never would've known of the thought. UPN needs to learn how to lie better, because you're doing an awful job. Or maybe you actually believe it, in which case it's pretty funny.

Not only was there no coalition involving Guardian, but we declined to join such a coalition when we were asked. The difference here, leading up to the war with TAC, not once did TC members come to me and ask about any Guardian involvement with a plot to take them down. They believed we were part of it, at least in possibility as they've been shown planning on how to deal with us should we enter that previous conflict, but not once did they ask me. Leading up to this conflict, I had TC members contacting me daily, more than one person each day just about about our possible involvement.

What's the difference here? The first fight was a dogpile that your alliances were confident they'd win. This one is a more fair fight as the numbers show, but your leaders are fearful they might lose. So now TC preaches diplomacy when they perceive a disadvantage, but fail to use it when they had an advantage in the past.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Rofl. Just Rofl. There is a problem with your version of events, my friend.  Weeks before TC rolled out, when TAC tried to form a coalition, they were essentially laughed out of the room. But I guess that spoils the narrative of everyone being out to get poor little TC and keeping them isolated. (It is by the way, ludicrous in itself to call a bloc that had at the time 3 of the top 6? 7? alliances in the game "isolated.")

Also, allow me to present selected snippets from your leadership planning to roll TAC.

05:30 Casey: Surprisingly, SK and Guardian aren't too fond of TAC, at least from TAC's prospective

05:30 Casey: (01:40:32 PM) Pubstomper: at least thats how it feels.

05:30 Casey: (01:40:16 PM) Pubstomper: Still isnt really

05:30 Casey: (01:40:25 PM) Pubstomper: SK and Guardian view us as kids still

05:30 Casey: (01:40:32 PM) Pubstomper: at least thats how it feels.

05:30 Hans|UPN|Away: That's because they're arrogant snobs

05:31 Casey: That is true

05:31 Hans|UPN|Away: We turned SK into glass and they still behaved like they were king of the world

Hmm. Man, it really seems almost like TC leadership (both Caey and Hans are in that convo) knew there was no "coalition" plotting to bring TC down and isolating TC. It's almost like they knew that TAC, SK and Guardian weren't even all that close. And it's almost like the leader of your alliance is the one looking at other alliances in disdain and wanting nothing to do with them.

(10:36:32 PM) Hereno: no, prefontaine already knows

(10:36:44 PM) Casey: I'm sure SK must know too

(10:36:46 PM) Hereno: they tried to get SK and Guardian on board and they said no because they saw what i did

10:36:48 PM) Hereno: that it was !@#$ stupid

(

From the same convo. Look! Yet more logs suggesting TC leadership knew there was no coalition out to get them.

16:46 underlordgc: Anyways, as much as I'd love to rape ragnar again, pulkling in SK isn't a great idea

16:46 underlordgc: Especially since Guardian would join the frey

6:48 underlordgc: Guardian is a shell

16:48 underlordgc: maybe

16:48 Hereno: guardian and sk are probably the most efficient alliances in the game atm

16:48 underlordgc: To much changhe since Alpha

16:49 underlordgc: SK has a high Score, yes

16:49 underlordgc: *Avg score

16:49 hansarius: With pre in charge, Guardian is much more of a threat than they were in alpha

16:49 underlordgc: also atzuya is in guardian

16:49 Hereno: we are efficient but our average score is low

16:49 underlordgc: lol precum

Hmm. Yet more evidence suggesting that your leadership was and is the group with nothing but contempt for the other alliances involved in this, and the desire to roll them. But please tell me more about how it was this "coalition" isolating UPN and TC and failing to be friendly with you.

You can go back to your fantasy world now. This brief trip to reality brought to you courtesy of Tenages Tour Guides, LLC.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

DbpFBGj.png

When TC went to war with TAC over a month ago, it was made clear TC would be willing to go to war with anyone who remotely opposed them, or even had conversations about doing such. Thus, I committed to co founding a group to stand up to this tyranny. Along with Rose (TAC at the time), Seven Kingdoms, and Terminus Est, we made an agreement to take down The Covenant and today begins its execution.

With EoS's disbandment our group faced an interesting problem, do we continue with our plan or seek other options? We could have deviated from our plan, but what if these logs reached TC months from now? It could have been the same case as the TAC war, that TC would use obsolete logs to fight an aggressive war against us and our allies.  And so we find ourselves, being proactive to eliminate a bloc who has made it clear by it's actions it will go to any lengths to attack any opposition.

Guardian hereby declares war on Dutch East India Company and United Purple Nations, to fulfill the promise we made over a month ago, to stand up to tyranny.

"The Almighty has blessed this world we now call home, given us a world we can truly call ours. There are those however that would put themselves before the Almighty, who believe that it is not by his design that we are here today. 

These mortals have stoked their own egos and allowed their faith to become extinguished. We come here today to remind them of their humble beginnings. Through power they became disillusioned, believed that they cannot be toppled, but there is only one throne and that is the throne of the Almighty. May his will be done."

i'd just like to point out that painting their bloc as aggressive hegemons was my idea but that it doesn't work nearly as well given that it is merely at this point an alliance between two alliances

then again, you've managed to compile all of the top-tiers of the world in one cartel, so as long as you don't fracture internally (which you will, but) you basically have won

unfortunately, i don't think it is by your own doing. really, it's only happening because of the unintelligence of the opposition. they should have stood up for SI and/or invited us into the bloc or just disbanded the entire thing once EoS left. when they kicked me out of the channel and refused any olive branches toward SI despite our good-will towards EoS i knew that they weren't going to be able to stop guardian from hitting them. the only surprise here for me is that you managed to get SK on board - i figured they were pretty anti-guardian, and they will probably be the ones who get taken out next

but at least through reading all of this it is official, rather than just obvious, that guardian were the puppeteers of test and that i was right not to trust you

have fun while it lasts... those temporary victories are pretty triflin'