GENERAL STOCK MARKET

stealthfox2

Ben,you didnt give me money yet,and i dont want to sell stocks anymore,i told stealthfox to count me off..

Backing out on an agreement you made in public without compensation to the parties who acted in reliance on your promise is not a good decision.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Backing out on an agreement you made in public without compensation to the parties who acted in reliance on your promise is not a good decision.

I made deal with those nations that already gave me money...I dont see a problem.

I made deal with those nations that already gave me money...I dont see a problem.

You sold a product that was intended to be transferable. You permitted Ben to be listed as an owner of ten shares for a week and a half without dispute. I'm an owner of ten shares of your stock. Ben bought it from your registered agent, stealthfox. If you'd like to get out of the stock market, I'd be happy to sell the shares back to you at my cost.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Ben,you didnt give me money yet,and i dont want to sell stocks anymore,i told stealthfox to count me off..

I gave money to Listrata (stealthy), that's how it works, he should pay you, he runs the market. You can't back out after people paid you, unless you reimburse them with latest price (that's what you signed up for, read the OP).

Edited by Ben Maxwell

I know how we solve this situation Grillick - you contact Listrata to reimburse you for this stock (from 200k I paid him) and I hereby renounce my right for 2 pending dividends from South Land, that I was promissed (50k) and both stealthy and jag have to cover the missing 100k 50/50 for lack of proper public communication on backing out from stock deal and lousy stock market managing job. That's the only fair solution I see.

I will cover all the monetary fees. It is my responsibility.

Also please make payments through me in the future otherwise i have no way to confirm you actually paid.

Jaguar if you do not want to cover him, i will reimburse him for the stock. if you are willing to cover him then i will cover your payments you were supposed to make up until this point.

Also I apologize for not really being on these past couple weeks (my online class is kicking my tail right now)

Edited by stealthfox2

Need to boost your income?

New country without enough funds to really get started?

Come and buy or sell stock with us!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3840-general-stock-market/