Thunderstruck. Asgard declares war upon INTL.

Sol Farmer

maybe its just you, care to explain ?.

It's just that most people seem to intensely dislike both of you and you both generally suck at de-escalating situations. In fact, I might go so far as to say you're the two most hated alliance leaders since the reset. I chose you as the "mini-me" because you just recently started leading your alliance. 

Asgard will accept a peace agreement upon the following conditions being met:

1) The original agreed upon reparations are received unto the Asgard bank.

2) INTL Anarchist Communist Front publicly agrees to cease all raid activity for a month from signing.

That is all.

All raids? Even inactive, unaligned raids?

Edited by Garrett Tipton

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

It's just that most people seem to intensely dislike both of you and you both generally suck at de-escalating situations. In fact, I might go so far as to say you're the two most hated alliance leaders since the reset. I chose you as the "mini-me" because you just recently started leading your alliance.

Garret, good question. I suppose inactive and unaligned raids could be allowed; that shall be up for debate.

What's the original agreed upon amount? If you don't mind my asking.  Since they're not asking for reps for having to do this war, that deal is actually pretty measured and, honestly, lenient.  Bravo for not trying to exact revenge through punitive measures.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

What's the original agreed upon amount? If you don't mind my asking. Since they're not asking for reps for having to do this war, that deal is actually pretty measured and, honestly, lenient. Bravo for not trying to exact revenge through punitive measures.

It's a paltry sum. $645,000. O.o

Yes... that is not a large sum at all.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Really im that disliked ?! i figured you guys were bored..  :lol:

!@#$ told you he'd do it.

Just for you shellhound 

wow, i just think its weird to still demand reps from an alliances when said nations who were held responsible, now A. in your alliance or B - no longer in the INTL Anarchist Communist Front. that is all. *walks away*

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

wow, i just think its weird to still demand reps from an alliances when said nations who were held responsible, now A. in your alliance or B - no longer in the INTL Anarchist Communist Front. that is all. *walks away*

If they were I'm your alliance when the events occurred, you agreed to the terms, and the players weren't kicked to avoid the reps but left of their own accord, then I would say you're still responsible for the agreed amount.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

If they were I'm your alliance when the events occurred, you agreed to the terms, and the players weren't kicked to avoid the reps but left of their own accord, then I would say you're still responsible for the agreed amount.

Thanks for the clear up. i do believe ' thats, that. ' as some would say..

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

PEACE.

Asgard and INTL Anarchist Communist Front have come to terms.

INTL has agreed to pay reparations and the two alliances shall henceforth agree to a NAP, so long as INTL membership refrains from raiding active and/or aligned nations.

This is my final act as Odin.

• Upvote 1

Good show

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

o/ INTL Anarchist Communist Front

o/ asgard 

Afterthought maybe?

Also, YES!!!! I'm somebody's signature.

ugh, you're supposed to dislike it lol, :lol:

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

PEACE.

Asgard and INTL Anarchist Communist Front have come to terms.

INTL has agreed to pay reparations and the two alliances shall henceforth agree to a NAP, so long as INTL membership refrains from raiding active and/or aligned nations.

This is my final act as Odin.

Congratulations! Always glad to see peace being made.

dpluao815a3.png

• 3 months later...