Thunderstruck. Asgard declares war upon INTL.

Sol Farmer

Let me direct you here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3300-i-provided-the-logs-that-set-off-the-powderkeg-who-are-you-in-all-of-this/

That war was an alliance with 10 members declaring on an alliance with 40. Take a guess who won. The one with 10 won, and actually got the leader of the one with 40 removed from government. This wasn't a close war either, this was an utter curb stomp, a slaughter that was honestly mostly boring to watch because it was so one-sided. So don't rely solely on numbers to determine who wins the war.

actually, the outcome of that war was white peace

the outcome of the war was getting your ass kicked.

• Upvote 5

the outcome of the war was getting your ass kicked.

there are no beginnings and ends other than those that we create

you would do well to remember this in your ongoing war with INTL

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

On 12/9/2014 at 12:22 AM, Hereno said:

Then please, create an end to how far your heads can go up your asses, because it's simply mind boggling how far they can go.

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Then please, create an end to how far your heads can go up your asses, because it's simply mind boggling how far they can go.

EDIT: I've been working on being more aggressive with my posting - am I doing well? ;)

is the boundlessness of my intellect so intimidating that you've come to think i'm multiple people, or are you just hallucinating from the copious amount of drugs required to keep your composure while viewing the posts of a person who is so much more brilliant and beautiful than yourself?

• Upvote 1

is the boundlessness of my intellect so intimidating that you've come to think i'm multiple people, or are you just hallucinating from the copious amount of drugs required to keep your composure while viewing the posts of a person who is so much more brilliant and beautiful than yourself?

See:

Implying more than one person, i.e. SI. I can't believe I'm arguing about this - nobody wins when you're forced to debate !@#$ing english. Let's focus on the slaughter at hand instead. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Oh shit, a war happened? That's nice.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To be fair, I doubt xeno could fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Enjoy the "fight".

aww now come on jodo i can't be that bad <3

Thank you all for the support. I am curious if Xenodolf will poke his head out and share a few words.

i'm never there when you call but i'm always on time.. well maybe not but yeah

Oh !@#$, a war happened? That's nice.

apparently

Go get those bastards!

^ on the bandwagon much, kid ?

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Reasonable stance. INTL raided, broke the terms that they agreed to. Diplomacy was tried and failed. Now bring some forced diplomacy.

This, good luck Asgard!

So... Is it just me or is Xenodolf, Hereno's Mini-me?

maybe its just you, care to explain ?.

I'm starting to get a grasp on Hereno world, so I'd take him over xenadolt any day.

'xenadolt' nice.sheesh what is it with you and me, man. ' you mad bro '  :lol:

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

maybe its just you, care to explain ?.

'xenadolt' nice.sheesh what is it with you and me, man. ' you mad bro '  :lol:

Without getting all circle-jerky... Maybe your best course of action would be to sue for peace and, like, follow the terms you agree to.  At this point.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Without getting all circle-jerky... Maybe your best course of action would be to sue for peace and, like, follow the terms you agree to.  At this point.

agreed. also the ones causing this is now on their side or left, so this should be over.

tNyPRz9.png

agreed. also the ones causing this is now on their side or left, so this should be over.

Okay.  So here's what I recommend so that none of this happens all over again:

Both sides sit down and work out reparations.  Now, obviously there's going to be a trust issue, which might be what stopped the reparations in the first place.  Find a third party that both sides can agree on.  Have whoever pays the reparations give the reparations to THEM.  Once they have the reparations, the side receiving them should know that the side paying them is good for their word and cease hostilities.  Once they do that, or however it is agreed upon (maybe you'll want installments over a course of time), the third party will give them the reparations.

So the people paying the reparations won't be paying them without an assurance that they will not actually be forfeited until peace is achieved and the people receiving the reparations won't be calling off hostilities until they know that the people paying the reparations won't be able to go back on it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Asgard will accept a peace agreement upon the following conditions being met:

1) The original agreed upon reparations are received unto the Asgard bank.

2) INTL Anarchist Communist Front publicly agrees to cease all raid activity for a month from signing.

That is all.

Edited by Sol Farmer