Thunderstruck. Asgard declares war upon INTL.

Sol Farmer

The gods of the north believe in giving second chances, as the original god-founder of Asgard oft-says.

We expect the best from the mortals of Orbis. Treat others as you would care to be treated, value your word as your honor, and help others as needed.

Our patience has been tested. No longer does it seem that all mortals live up to our expectations. 

One group of mortals, known by their allegiance to INTL Anarchist Communist Front; have particularly been troublesome. 

As is publicly known, these aforementioned mortals attacked nations ruled by Asgardian gods without any provocation. Subsequently, peace terms were arranged and all seemed well. 

A period of three days were agreed to pay reparations for damages caused to aggrieved Asgardians. No reparations were ever received. 

Peace was obviously declared, yet INTL continued to wage war against Asgard.

No longer shall we tolerate this immature and juvenile behavior! Even though it should hurt us, we must punish these mortals for the suffering they have caused.

Still, another chance must be offered. Peace is possible, after all.

Edited by Sol Farmer
  • Upvote 1

Destroyer, you read correctly. Asgard has a total of 27 members. Some active, some not. INTL Anarchist Communist Front has 14 members, some active many not. 

Perhaps you could be less passive in your commenting and speak your mind fully. 

Lest you forget, Asgardians were not the original aggressors and we gave INTL many chances to avoid further conflict. 

Edited by Sol Farmer
  • Upvote 3

Good show, real communists value peace and despise aggression.

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Destroyer, you read correctly. Asgard has a total of 27 members. Some active, some not. INTL Anarchist Communist Front has 14 members, some active many not. 

Perhaps you could be less passive in your commenting and speak your mind fully. 

Lest you forget, Asgardians were not the original aggressors and we gave INTL many chances to avoid further conflict.

I did not mean that or something around what you are thinking. I was just asking.

oNAK6.png

May our bolts strike fear and terror into the hearts of our foes.

Now where did I put my popcorn.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

27 v/s 14?

Let me direct you here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3300-i-provided-the-logs-that-set-off-the-powderkeg-who-are-you-in-all-of-this/

That war was an alliance with 10 members declaring on an alliance with 40. Take a guess who won. The one with 10 won, and actually got the leader of the one with 40 removed from government. This wasn't a close war either, this was an utter curb stomp, a slaughter that was honestly mostly boring to watch because it was so one-sided. So don't rely solely on numbers to determine who wins the war. 

Edited by Pubstomper
  • Like 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Reasonable stance. INTL raided, broke the terms that they agreed to. Diplomacy was tried and failed. Now bring some forced diplomacy.

I think the term is more aggressive negotiations.

Good luck Asgard, may you have your righteous vengeance.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Thanks everyone :D