Infa. glitch???

Alataq

So, I accidentally bought 501 infa and I no longer have power in my city. When I enter -1 in the buy/sell infrastructure it says this: You must free up improvement slots before you can sell that much infrastructure. 

I tried making my improvements 9/10 and then keeping it at 10/10. So I can't sell infa. If this is a glitch, please fix it because I don't have power now. :P

dpluao815a3.png

There is a bug though.

It wasn't the first time I heard about this today, so I tested it.

I have 900 infra in a city. I purchased one infra moving to 901. Then went to sell that 1 infra and got the message.

"You must free up improvement slots before you can sell that much infrastructure."

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

This bug has been reported before. The system won't let you sell infrastructure unless your final infrastructure, after selling, is greater than the minimum for your improvements. It should be greater-than-or-equal-to.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

This bug has been reported before. The system won't let you sell infrastructure unless your final infrastructure, after selling, is greater than the minimum for your improvements. It should be greater-than-or-equal-to.

Different bug

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win