Mutant's Resource Exchange "All you need, at the cheapest price anywhere!" NEW OFFERS!

Mutant

market-segmentation3.jpg

"All you need, at the cheapest price anywhere!"

Hello, are you familiar with Planet Bob tech deals? No? On planet Bob, bigger nations give smaller nations money upfront for a delivery of tech(resources). I believe this same practice can be implemented on this planet, as well. I'd like to sell you resources. You pay me upfront and I'll pay you completely in 20 days or less. Due to the time involved for you, I'm selling at a steep discount.

For the time being, the largest sum of any resource I'll sell is 1000 tons. My nation is fairly new, but with growth will be able to support larger sums in the near future. At this time, all deals will be conducted by private message. I have no set prices and quoted prices are subject to change daily. Again, please send me a private message explaining which resources you want and I will respond promptly.

Thank you!- Mutant

Resources Available:
Aluminum
Bauxite
Oil
Gas
Lead
Munitions
Food

NEW OFFER!!
I am now doing short term deal of just 4 days! Need food to keep you army fed for a short period? Need gas and munitions for a few airstrike? My resource exchange is here for you! Your payment upfront, 200 resources max, paid over a 4 day period. Rates will be slightly higher than my 20 day deals due to the short term date. The advantage of this deal is I will send resources daily, rather than every 10 days.

Not endorsed by any alliance. Edited by Mutant
  • Upvote 2

On Going Deals:

Ruler: Grealind

Resource(s): Aluminum, Gas

Amount: 2000 Aluminum, 1000 gas

PPU: 1.1k aluminum, $1,250 gas

Start Date: 12/15/2014

Due Date: 1000 aluminum12/25/2014, 1000 gas/aluminum 01/04/2014

Amount Paid: 500 aluminum

Completed Deals: Edited by Mutant

Not endorsed by any alliance.

In case you couldn't see the fine print. This is NMA's project and is not endorsed or supported by the Syndicate in any way. Any and all debts he collects with this are his alone and will not be paid by the Syndicate.

In case you couldn't see the fine print. This is NMA's project and is not endorsed or supported by the Syndicate in any way. Any and all debts he collects with this are his alone and will not be paid by the Syndicate.

Indeed, all debts are my own. I will repay completely and promptly.

CURTCOCAINE.GIF

Sir, please stop cluttering my thread with contentless posts. This area is reserved for my clients. If you have a comment on my reliability to pay my debts, then please present your evidence and let your testimony be known.

Edited by Mutant

On Going Deals:

Completed Deals:

Sent you the cash.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

As he said, it's always subject to change. I negotiated my deals with him via IRC because thats where I spend the bulk of my PW time. He might quote you a better (or worse) rate.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

This is NMA's project

The Fallout fansite? :huh:

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

How long will the offer be on?

Sir, you'll have to be more specific, do you mean how long do the deals last or do you mean my PPU offer? If the former, 20 days, if the latter, it's case by case and based off stock market prices.

The Fallout fansite? :huh:

On other planets, I go by "NoMutantAllowed". I simplified my name to "Mutant" here, but my IRC name reflects my past name, mostly due to recognition and my IRC nick being registered since 2009. Edited by Mutant

Gentlemen, there is nothing to lose and much to gain. This is a better way to invest in your future! I can almost guarantee that you will make more vast sums of money with me than with stocks or savings accounts from my competitors!

I am now hiring! I am seeking a active person to advertise and inform potential customers of how this exchange works. You will be paid on commission, with a bonus at a set number of customers. For example, you will be paid for each customer you draw and the 5th customer you draw will earn you a bonus, same as with your 10th, 15th and so on.

Anyone is eligible to apply.

Thanks!

Edited by Mutant

I owe you, Mutant, the grand sum 1.52million to be paid on the date of January first at the latest, for the purchase of 800 gas at the price of 1900 ppu.

Edited by Hansarius

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

I owe you, Mutant, the grand sum 1.52million to be paid on the date of January first at the latest, for the purchase of 800 gas at the price of 1900 ppu.

quotes for posterity.

paid-in-full.jpg

Edited by Mutant

• 9 months later...

I'm continuing this market here: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8922-resource-futures-restarting-used-to-be-mutant/#entry150497

I apologize in advance if this is considered thread grave digging but I wanted to notify my old customers that I am trading again.

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax