Unprovoked attacks from INTL membership

Sol Farmer

Tisk tisk, Xeno. You shouldn't have run off like that.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Asgard has recently been violently assaulted by members of Xenodolf ' s anarchist alliance.

Let it be known that this aggression will not stand, man. We give 3 hours for peace to be declared and reparations agreed upon.

Peace be with us all.

Wow, what were you trying to accomplish man, i have not sanctioned any raids and have replied accordingly when informed on these raids

Tisk tisk, Xeno. You shouldn't have run off like that.

<3 you too fox fire, its okay...

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

We had a war-loving alliance member run off there. Maybe we can help if you have to fight them.

Yeah I'm dumb. Disregard everything I say.

Edited by Mikhail Gorbachev

Xenodolf said,

"

Wow, what were you trying to accomplish man, i have not sanctioned any raids and have replied accordingly when informed on these raids

"

Sol Farmer's reply

What I am trying to accomplish is a general increased awareness of raiding activity.

[Ooc:if this seems a bit poorly composed blame it on the Pendleton whiskey]

Edited by Sol Farmer

<3 you too fox fire, its okay...

Dude, your members have kinda been running amok. You need to get a better hold on them.

• Upvote 1

What I am trying to accomplish is a general increased awareness of raiding activity.

Lol Granted, last time i checked ' xenodolf ' was not an alliance its the ' INTL Anarchist Communist Front ', nor have i raided you or anyone for that fact, but i get what you saying none the less and have ordered the raids to stop

tNyPRz9.png

Dude, your members have kinda been running amok. You need to get a better hold on them.

Thank you very much Mikhail Gorbachev i had no idea

tNyPRz9.png

Lol Granted, last time i checked ' xenodolf ' was not an alliance its the ' INTL Anarchist Communist Front ', nor have i raided you or anyone for that fact, but i get what you saying none the less and have ordered the raids to stop

You may have noticed I included the acronym for your alliance in the title of this post. I took the liberty of paraphrasing when i said "Xenodolfs anarchist alliance".

Ooc: Forgive me for my post quality as this is being done from my phone at a bar.

Edited by Sol Farmer
  • Upvote 1

Ooc: Forgive me for my post quality as this is being done from my phone at a bar.

I don't blame you - that's really the only way to do foreign affairs like this and not go insane. :P Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Game on.

You may have noticed I included the acronym for your alliance in the title of this post. I took the liberty of paraphrasing when i said "Xenodolfs anarchist alliance".

Lol Granted, i get what you saying none the less and have ordered the raids to stop

Yup, sure did

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

Excalibur is ready for war

Aslong as the Raiding stops all is good.

Alright good.

There are many forms of anarchism. Some include a single strong leader.

Booooooo

I like my anarchy like I like my riots, pointless and brain dead.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It seems to me you like your riots like you like yourself, rather.

If you mean my forum posts, then sure. Most of the OWF is useless.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win