Orbis first Alliance Leadership Summit.

Prefontaine

I plan to attend. I might bring up my alliance's color change so I can get other alliances opinions.

I plan on talking about colors somewhat when it comes to making the game better politically. But in terms of this you should contact the alliance leaders of the color you moved to privately about it. This summit is for topics that involve all of us, not just ones of a color or two. We want to keep focused so we can actually get a consensus on the topics at hand.

Second thing unrelated to the quote. Bootleg will be hosting its show following the Summit, for all interested guests, please check out here:http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2987-bootleg-radio-politics-and-war-edition/?p=48915

scSqPGJ.gif

Due to the restrictions on voice for the Summit, I'd like to direct those interested in discussing the Summit on Sunday to please use the channel #PWSummitDiscussion.

Thank you!

Edited by Mutant
  • Upvote 1

Do to the restrictions on voice for the Summit, I'd like to direct those interested in discussing the Summit on Sunday to please use the channel #PWSummitDiscussion.

Thank you!

Excellent idea! I told NMA to run the channel as it was his idea and I don't want to be worrying about moderating both channels.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

I will no longer be attending on behalf of BoC, for obvious reasons.  Instead, I will observe quietly as the representative of the Cirrus Bank.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

In the interests of maintaining an atmosphere of trust, and transparency, I would encourage the OP to release minutes, or at the very least, a log dump of the meeting. It would be interesting to see the formal stances or policies of the various alliances.

• Upvote 1

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Member of the Brotherhood of the Clouds

In the interests of maintaining an atmosphere of trust, and transparency, I would encourage the OP to release minutes, or at the very least, a log dump of the meeting. It would be interesting to see the formal stances or policies of the various alliances.

I'll gladly post the logs if nobody else does... this is an open affair with anyone welcome to spectate so it's not as if we're all scheming in that room. That stuff happens in the other rooms after we haul in the sacrifices...  ;)

I'll gladly post the logs if nobody else does... this is an open affair with anyone welcome to spectate so it's not as if we're all scheming in that room. That stuff happens in the other rooms after we haul in the sacrifices...  ;)

I didn't intend for it to come across as suggesting ulterior motives. It's merely an issue of scheduling conflicts as some of us have to work ;)

bwjfk.jpg

The Realm of Wyldwood

Member of the Brotherhood of the Clouds

^ clearly issues. 

The summit meeting was a very eye opening discussion which brought leaders of Orbis together to discuss certain issues. Yes, the topics went somewhat off topic, quite frequently, but the general gist of each topic was understood. I personally look forward to the next one, albeit hopefully more organized. 

I cant believe I slept through the whole thing... I need a new alarm :|

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt