11/30/2014 - Flag Winner & Donations

Alex

• Administrators

During the past two weeks we held a one-time only flag competition for a new public flag in-game. The poll is now closed, and the winner will be announced. Your new public flag, under the name of "Flubb", is...

bBl9pWW.png

Thanks to Phiney for your flag submission! You won with 18.04% of the vote, or 46 votes. Morgan's flag was a close second.

Now that that's taken care of and our new flag is added in-game, it's time to announce December's donation options. I already told you what they were going to be, but now you can actually donate for them and everyone's $30 monthly cap has been reset.

$5 USD - $750,000 in-game

$10 USD - $1,500,000 in-game

$15 USD - $2,250,000 in-game

$20 USD - $3,000,000 in-game

$30 USD - $4,500,000 in-game

Check out the donate page if you'd like to donate for your (or another) nation.

Thanks everyone!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

*grabs mic*

Phiney, I'm really happy for you and Imma let Flubb win it, but Pubstomper had one of the best flags of all time. One of the best flags of all time!

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 5

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Congrats Phiney, now I don't have to go rogue.

Besides, Morgan's flag is stolen art. Probably don't want to get Sheepy sued. ;)

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The community has spoken and with one voice they have said "&#33;@#&#036; that rippled flag bullshit"

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah! Kick-ass job, Phiney.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

"Abandon the limitations of what you think is possible and you are left with a universe that is truly infinite.  That realization is the root of all power.  Cage your mind with the possible and you have stolen your own future." - Magnus the Red, recorded in the Athenaeum of Kalimakus

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Nice flag

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?