Join The Dutch East India Company, Excel with us!

Clarke

bebaf1dc47611cb2172092ea5e58d107dm9jLmpw

Community, Friends, Growth, Trading and Profits 

All those words above mean something to The Dutch East India Company(VoC), when nations join VoC they don't just become another number to be added to our statistics. They become a part of our community and see our traditions for the value they bring to their nation and their experience of this world we call Orbis. 

In The Dutch East India Company we offer you the chance to get to most out of life on Orbis and profit your way to the top of the game by supplying you with the support and guides you need to give you that first step and every other step after that. Our members grew strong economies in the game through taking advantage of what we offer to new nations who join our alliance, join now and don't be left behind.

Our Forumshttp://dutcheastindiaco.forumotion.com/

In-game Link: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=623

IRC: #dutcheastindiaco

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 6

IpHGyGc.png

We have a low tax rate as well, you won't even notice it since it is that small. 

In VoC we care mostly about nation growth, we don't wish to hold nations back with high tax rates. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Yes, I'd like to propose a recruitment slogan for DEIC/VoC.

"DEIC: Our alliance is so great, you'll want to join twice!"

What do you think?

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

It was so wonderful. A name that's easy to comprehend, an acronym that isn't...you know. ;)

Well, Kurdanak, nothing brings to mind wanton destruction and shattered dreams quite like VoC. You can't beat that name recognition. But since you think our name is so complicated, lets make this interesting. I challenge you to come up with an alternate acronym or shortening for DEIC, one that is both easy to pronounce and remember. Payment in the form of missiles.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Best alliance based on trading ever, join today!

image.png

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

The spice must flow...

o/ profit

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt