War / Beige System

Xenodolf

I know this has been talked about before but hey....

I'm suggestion the current war / beige system be modified slightly, currently and please correct me if i'm wrong if Nation A declares on Nation B there is 5 days before the war expires if neither nation gains 6 consecutive ground victories right, right. Now what if for some crazy out of this world reason Nation C and D jump in and also declares on Nation B 4 days after Nation A has declared, which can happen to anyone without alliance support granted, now nation A goes on and gets the 6 ground victories Nation B is beige and supposed to be able to build back up and recover from war right ? Wrong Nation C and D now begins to start their assault and by the time Nation B's few days of auto beige ends they aren't able to build anything worth nothing and are now free for the picking. Now some aren't going to agree with this and call it ' intelligent' war tactics which i can admit is pretty clever, but it isn't very balanced.

What i'm suggesting is a small tweek that would change the way beige works when you still have current wars.

1. When a Nation gets beat into beige and still have on going wars, the other wars automaticity end OR

2. The beige counter resets every time you are attacked by a nation when you are already on beige just to give the nation a ' fair ' chance to rebuild like beige was intended to provide 

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Yea the second one make the most sense almost number 1 though

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

• Administrators

Beige was added mainly to protect new nations, and new players from being raided mercilessly to nothing. It effectively solves that, since losing a war causes you to go to beige.

Now even if you're nation A, and you get attacked by 3 nations and then beiged by one of them, if nations C and D defeat you in the war that does reset your beige timer again. In an alliance type war, where you're trying to blow each other to bits, you could obviously not allow your opponent to get to beige, which seems like a valid tactic to me. Typically you have the option to surrender or become a PoW in an alliance war when the damage becomes too much.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Beige was added mainly to protect new nations, and new players from being raided mercilessly to nothing. It effectively solves that, since losing a war causes you to go to beige.

But its the same effect New Nation or not, being raided mercilessly by 3 nations.even if they haven't sent you to beige and let the war expire that said nation still wont have any rebuilding time before the next wave of attacks. it just seems unbalanced 

tNyPRz9.png

Typically you have the option to surrender or become a PoW in an alliance war when the damage becomes too much.

I still think that a PoW mechanic should be built into the game. Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

at least

Remember when my PoW camp for your alliance got into the Alliance rankings? That was fun.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Remember when my PoW camp for your alliance got into the Alliance rankings? That was fun.

Indeed i do, much fun

I do like option 2.  Someone can be beiged and then take 5 days of attacks still, and only have 2 days to rebuild before coming out.

thats all i'm saying

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png