Separate banks.

Speaker Faris Wheeler

Nations should have another bank that they put money and resources in, besides the one that they have.

Just a thought

Morgan

Edited by Morgan Fraser
  • Downvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

• Administrators

I'm also wondering why you'd want/need this. Sounds like another way to "hide" your money.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It helps keep track of things, say if you had bills, you could move that money to a separate bank.

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

• Administrators

It helps keep track of things

Keep track of what? What are you unable to keep track of with the current system?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Never mind, I just asked a question. Please lock and delete this

• Upvote 1

Actually this does bring up a good point. Could we maybe get a notes folder/box/page/whatever? I've taken to sending myself messages in-game when I want to remember something and then favoriting it, but that's really not all the useful when I have to scroll through thousands of messages.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

No, I agree. I like this idea. I think the most useful way for this to be implemented would be in such a way that allows you to say separate funds you need for different things. For example, if you want to allocate money for building a new city you may want to put a portion of your funds specifically towards accomplishing that task. It wouldn't necessarily be a separate bank, but rather just an easy way to have stored away cash that is still available for being stolen in raids. However, before you could transfer it you would have to just stop separating it from your forefront resources.

In a more remote idea, this could be used as a way to hide money from spies in an overseas account, but could for example be blocked from transfer by a blockade.

I guess the biggest problem is that it is just complicating the game more with things that can already be done. As well, the separate banks idea is fairly far-fetched.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I like that idea.(notes)  Don't really like seperate banks.

Pardon me if my suggestion was weird.

No, I agree. I like this idea. I think the most useful way for this to be implemented would be in such a way that allows you to say separate funds you need for different things. For example, if you want to allocate money for building a new city you may want to put a portion of your funds specifically towards accomplishing that task. It wouldn't necessarily be a separate bank, but rather just an easy way to have stored away cash that is still available for being stolen in raids. However, before you could transfer it you would have to just stop separating it from your forefront resources.

In a more remote idea, this could be used as a way to hide money from spies in an overseas account, but could for example be blocked from transfer by a blockade.

I guess the biggest problem is that it is just complicating the game more with things that can already be done. As well, the separate banks idea is fairly far-fetched.

I agree that we should have a savings-like-account to put resources and money that you don't want people to know you have. And so you don't accidentally spend the money you don't want to spend. 

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Pardon me if my suggestion was weird.

I agree that we should have a savings-like-account to put resources and money that you don't want people to know you have. And so you don't accidentally spend the money you don't want to spend. 

Don't take disagreement as a personal insult.

Now for the idea itself, it's quite silly to implement something simply to babysit for your nation. The amount of things like this that are being added make it more and more likely that PnW will lose players.

The more automated things there are done for you, the less you have to do and the easier it is you lose interested. You want to save money for a city? Do it like everyone else who currently does, by saving money.

Having a "savemefrommyself" feature added is just mundane and counter-productive to growth.

• Upvote 5

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

How about this.

Instead of creating a new bank we do this.

There's unorganized materials

Then there's organized materials

Unorganized is what is you can look at now and is subject to be raided. Not limited to any specific goal

Organized is funds put off to the side for a goal to achieve. If you want to put funds aside for multiple things, then you can but you have to use them for that purpose. This is to all materials including cash. This is also subject to raid but unorganized funds will have to be raided first before this can be raided.

I think everyone should be satisfied with this solution.

• Upvote 1

No, I agree. I like this idea. I think the most useful way for this to be implemented would be in such a way that allows you to say separate funds you need for different things. For example, if you want to allocate money for building a new city you may want to put a portion of your funds specifically towards accomplishing that task.

I would OK with people being able to earmark funds for a purpose, but I think it is wholly unnecessary and add a lot of potential complexity for very slim returns. Changing the way everyone else sees your bank would not be a good thing though, or making changes to how the bank is raided. People can track their savings in an excel sheet, just like real life, you don't open a new savings account every time you're saving for something different.

• Upvote 2