League Of Nations II Founded Today!

Today i founded the alliance called League Of Nations II we are a new alliance looking for members and treaties. We are currently accepting any treaty except NPT's. And if you want to apply just apply and DM Jack Woodstock of Not The Ottoman Empire p.s. Me in game. We hope to see you there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Coffee Man Coffee said:

Today i founded the alliance called League Of Nations II we are a new alliance looking for members and treaties. We are currently accepting any treaty except NPT's. And if you want to apply just apply and DM Jack Woodstock of Not The Ottoman Empire p.s. Me in game. We hope to see you there!

I'm signing a petition to force you to stop posting on forums 😂

I'm just joking. I suggest for micro stuff, please do not post on alliance affairs. Most news servers get notifications for new posts, As well its a unwritten rule that only like top 75 can post. We don't want random alliances to post then die off within a day. I suggest moving to Orbis Central for this kind of stuff or just not post at all.

Edited by Monti
doing gods work
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Every time you post here, I get an email. And I almost always know it's you based on the title. And a little part of me dies as I open the email to come read whatever your latest post is.

If I weren't in VM right now, I'd probably follow @hidude45454's lead on this.

• Haha 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

12 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Every time you post here, I get an email. And I almost always know it's you based on the title. And a little part of me dies as I open the email to come read whatever your latest post is.

If I weren't in VM right now, I'd probably follow @hidude45454's lead on this.

Don't worry, I got you 

Bounty Posted

You have successfully posted a bounty worth $3,500,000 on the nation of Not The Ottoman Empire . You will receive a notification once the bounty has been claimed.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Coffee Man Coffee said:

thanks for information that was the most pressing issue in the game right now.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Bounty Posted

You have successfully posted a bounty worth $4,206,969 on the nation of Not The Ottoman Empire. You will receive a notification once the bounty has been claimed.

Ah. How fortunate of me to not be given a bounty for my absolute war crime of an alliance.

Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY getting bounty'd for this.

GIF spongebob squarepants season 1 episode 13 - animated GIF on GIFER

Irony is, we're both nations with Woodstock in the leader title.

Edited by Federative Woodstock
Deja-Vu.
  • Like 1

Something about you seems familiar...

Hold on, are you the ban evading multi guy?!

• Haha 2

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

18 minutes ago, Federative Woodstock said:

You talking bout me?

Oops, no, I meant @Coffee Man Coffee. Meant to quote the original post, sorry about that.

Edited by Nyx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Just now, Nyx said:

Oops, no, I meant @Coffee Man Coffee. Meant to quote the original post, sorry about that.

It’s alright, was suspicious because Locutus detected me as a multi/reroll in FSO, so I thought ‘Woodstock’ had a bad rep when you pointed out ban evasion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

Something about you seems familiar...

Hold on, are you the ban evading multi guy?!

No i am not

4 hours ago, Federative Woodstock said:

Ah. How fortunate of me to not be given a bounty for my absolute war crime of an alliance.

Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY getting bounty'd for this.

GIF spongebob squarepants season 1 episode 13 - animated GIF on GIFER

Irony is, we're both nations with Woodstock in the leader title.

UCR is terrible join me

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arthur Wellington said:

I'm all for all alliances, big or micro, posting here, go ahead! But you seem to repeat stuff but not really engage or anything. Perhaps you can use the recruitment part of the forums better?

I'm usually all for the little guy and support DoEs like this, but this particular user rarely adds anything of value in conversations on the Forums and borders on spam.

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

I am deeply hurt by the anti-micro sentiment. How is an alliance to grow if it's not allowed to post in the recruitment section? I will be bumping this daily out of spite. MICROS RULE!

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2023 at 6:55 PM, dopes said:

I am deeply hurt by the anti-micro sentiment. How is an alliance to grow if it's not allowed to post in the recruitment section? I will be bumping this daily out of spite. MICROS RULE!

You aren't gonna find any growth on forums. Discord and In game recruitment is where you want to go.  

• Upvote 3

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=