Announcement from National Confederation of Labour

Hiroshima

45F7833F-7DC3-4E09-BBDF-5BAC2C808B6B_zps

CNT endorses and supports (in anyway we like) any type of violence against anyone. This means scammers, swindlers, "terrorists", freedom-fighters, saboteurs, spy's (for us and against us), agent provocateurs, people performing black flag operations, people that write things that could be viewed as defamation, guerilla warriors, insurgents, resistance movements, underground resistances movements, people that just want to see the world burn, revolutionaries, militias, hired guns, paramilitaries, mercenaries, pirates, privateers, partisans, defectors, organized crime members, petty thieves, just normal criminals, rebellions, counter-rebellions, raiders and things I can't think of are all welcome to just move over. There are no requirements and demands, as soon as you set foot on the CNT alliance affiliation you're one of us. Everyone complaining about our actions will get a deal with it auto reply. Edited by Randy Savage
  • Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

See, this is why we had such a problem with Raiders Return. If you're going to fight a war with the world, you can at least make it fun for everyone involved.

(This is totally a compliment by the way. I'm saying that you make it fun for everyone involved.)

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

See, this is why we had such a problem with Raiders Return. If you're going to fight a war with the world, you can at least make it fun for everyone involved.

We have not declared any wars. We only express that we support wars for any reason. The true enemy is neutral alliances.

• Upvote 3

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

We have not declared any wars. We only express that we support wars for any reason. The true enemy is neutral alliances.

Well, you know. There is this one alliance. Starts with a G or something. If you were to attack them now perhaps, say with no warning, you might save Orbis as we know it... Just saying...

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Well, you know. There is this one alliance. Starts with a G or something. If you were to attack them now perhaps, say with no warning, you might save Orbis as we know it... Just saying...

Except there was warning.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

omg, DEIC is trying to get other alliances to declare on Guardian. Defensive pre-empt incoming!

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png