[RoH] Of Dragons and Schooners

NATO

As the Atlanteans were resting up on their warships from an easy day of fighting those space people, one of their scout ships sounded an alarm. The mast boy shouted an alert to Admiral Damon that a shadow was moving across the sky.

Alas! Moving across the foggy seas flew a legion of dragons.

As the Grand Ocean Master, Atlan waived his trident as a mere gesture to the folks from Camelot, it soon became apparent that Camelot was not on its way to involve themselves in the fights on the mainland... but began to dive bomb the fleet of Sea Lords.

Atlantis is perplexed by the sudden attack, but it has only hardened it's resolve to defend the interests of The Lost Empire. We were born from the depths of raging seas, nothing makes us fearful.

Boys and Girls, it's been some time since we roasted some dragon meat up on our lances and tridents... But apparently it's time to hunt once again. Long live TLE! 🔱

tl;dr - TLE recognizes hostilities with Camelot and it's allies and awaits it's official DoW or CB for it's embarrassing assault upon our Fleet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, AlexiosKomnenos said:

Make sure that you have more than 0.46 gasoline when you declare counters! Wouldn't want to see you lose to Camelot. 

I'm never going to live that one down am I? I literally got the rss I needed right after I countered! Lol.