URRRAAAAA!!!! (Treaty and RoH)

Darthscifiguy

Just now, Jacob Knox said:

So you're activating a defense clause of a treaty that didn't exist when the war was declared? Ok I suppose. Enjoy trying to find slots.

They are doing an honourable thing. Do you need a dictionary to explain the meaning of the word. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

UPN Prime Minister

image.jpeg.17ec1834302ff57eb56fdc8f8609e250.jpeg

36 minutes ago, CoraMcstrap said:

They are doing an honourable thing. Do you need a dictionary to explain the meaning of the word. 

Look i would have respected that move somewhat if they did this before 3/4ths of orbis declared on us, you know when Midgard was losing.

Seems to me like they are desperate for a W and want to join on a global on the winning side, even desperate enough to ally UPN.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jacob Knox said:

Nah. I'm just pointing out that it doesn't really make sense, in my opinion, to claim activating a defensive clause that didn't exist at the start of the war. And, in my opinion, this should be a DoW not an RoH since we never attacked USN. Like I said, they can have fun trying to find slots. Good luck, have fun.

(Also I am happy for the both of you that you have a new treaty)

Would have been involved in the war if your shadow gov hadn't hijacked another AA and kept them out of the war but, good try!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Would have been involved in the war if your shadow gov hadn't hijacked another AA and kept them out of the war but, good try!

Ayo I will concede that LoD totally should've been involved (and by extension USN) from the get go. I'm just saying I don't find this method (and wording) of bringing them in to be very cash money.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team