The Anti Arrgh Coaltion

Obocchama

I don't recall a moment in my years with PW where someone wasn't trying to do some anti-arrgh movement. Hell, I think I was even part of that back in the day, yet, Arrgh still breathes. I'm sure this one though, this one will be the last.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS? YOUR CLOWNS IN FROM THE ANTI ARRGH COALITON ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW MY GOVERNMENT, I HAD TO KILL THESE TREASONOUS PROTESTERS USING THE MOBILE TASK FORCES TO BRUTALLY SUPRESS YOUR CLOWNS WHO ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW ME. THIS IS THE LAST STRAW STUPID CLOWN WANNABE, WE ARE COMING TO SHOW NO MERCY TO YOUR STUPID AND BRAIN-DEAD CLOWNS WHO SUPPORTED A ATTEMPTED COUP AGAINST MY GOVERNMENT.
Anti-Arrgh Supporters Attempted a Coup against the SCP Foundation Government. | Politics and War

• Downvote 4

4 hours ago, TTTTTas said:

Remember, if you do not give raiders consent to burn your 3k infra and loot your money pixels, they cannot legally attack you.

Report raiders who do not follow this rule to Alex for 4 month ban

I didn't realize it was this easy... Gosh darnit.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

What the hell am I even reading here? 

George here has been through a fair few of these anti-Arrgh coalitions. :P

I still remember the forever war against North American Confederacy.

14 hours ago, Mayor said:

George here has been through a fair few of these anti-Arrgh coalitions. :P

I still remember the forever war against North American Confederacy.

I also remember UPN trying to mediate peace at one point and getting frustrated with both parties.  Ok, it probably didn't help I was being a sarcastic ass. 😄

Fun fact: In the latter stages of that series of wars, NAC was talking to DEIC about coordination and other issues, which eventually lead to a friendship that evolved into the merger that created Acadia.  So you could say that Arrgh was a major factor in that happening.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I also remember UPN trying to mediate peace at one point and getting frustrated with both parties.  Ok, it probably didn't help I was being a sarcastic ass. 😄

Fun fact: In the latter stages of that series of wars, NAC was talking to DEIC about coordination and other issues, which eventually lead to a friendship that evolved into the merger that created Acadia.  So you could say that Arrgh was a major factor in that happening.

Yeah I remember. We raided the living crap out of DEIC, you guys actually fought a bit better. Also I will add a little fun fact if you can possibly remember, the merc alliance Blue Moon I hired to raid you guys sometimes; I bought with a mere 5000 gas. :P

Once Acadia merged together you guys finally started to get a break for a bit. By the way, ever going to reforge Acadia? ;)

23 hours ago, Mayor said:

Yeah I remember. We raided the living crap out of DEIC, you guys actually fought a bit better. Also I will add a little fun fact if you can possibly remember, the merc alliance Blue Moon I hired to raid you guys sometimes; I bought with a mere 5000 gas. :P

Once Acadia merged together you guys finally started to get a break for a bit. By the way, ever going to reforge Acadia? ;)

NAC warred hard.  You had some members from the old CN Valhalla alliance there, which helped.  So you're saying that Blue Moon was cheap and easy?  If I'd known that, I'd have paid him 10k gas to raid YOU.  😄

I pushed DEIC members to get Nuclear Research Facility after the merger.  We were funding that for NAC members toward the end.  Oddly, throwing nukes seemed to deter Arrgh raids.  Of course these days people throw nukes because it's Wednesday and it's cloudy...

An Acadia reboot is probably not going to happen (too many Acadia alum too high up in other alliances and happy, and besides TheNG is no longer around), but I'll never say never, if only because when I do, I curse myself for whatever it is I said I'd never do to actually happen.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like Aurora, but feel like Arggh is good to have around in case someone's alliance ever betrays them. (No reason to think they will and we're on the rise. Some alliances suck and Arrgh is like backup for people who get pulled into one who screws them.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

• 3 weeks later...