The Absolute State of Eclipse

Sketchy

I'm not sure I'd call an out-of-context screenshot from march from a leader that is used to making shit up as a valid proof, chief. But at least this time you're trying to come up with innovative ideas, keep spinning.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Pascal said:

I'm not sure I'd call an out-of-context screenshot from march from a leader that is used to making shit up as a valid proof, chief. But at least this time you're trying to come up with innovative ideas, keep spinning.

Yea lol

Honestly didn't remember this but I guess Alexio wanted to hit ODOO? 

Why'd you try to make it look like we were talking about hitting Florida by cutting this vital context out?

Edited by Xi Jinping
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Xi Jinping said:

image.thumb.png.c0db0d9b2e067190bf0039d65554746c.png
Why'd you try to make it look like we were talking about hitting Florida by cutting this vital context out?

The first 3 logs relate to the ODOO claims.

The second 2 logs relate to your claims you were building a "defensive coalition"

Just now, Vein said:

image.png.c76e774ca7836b0836ff4f8be693a709.png

Rose caught in 4k, we got them boys. #unitethegame

Are you claiming Eclipse did not give the fake intel to Aurora that ODOO would hit them?

XLL3z4T.gif

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

The first 3 logs relate to the ODOO claims.

The second 2 logs relate to your claims you were building a "defensive coalition"

Are you claiming Eclipse did not give the fake intel to Aurora that ODOO would hit them?

The blacked out person is Vexz??

20 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Eclipse did not give the fake intel to Aurora that ODOO would hit them.

36 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Man this aged well. 

9 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Eclipse did not give the fake intel to Aurora that ODOO would hit them.

Then, I think you should go talk to Aurora and ask them why they are saying they did :D

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Then, I think you should go talk to Aurora and ask them why they are saying they did :D

Unfortunately, I do not control what my supposed "subservient vassal" says about us when they name-drop us in a convo to justify whatever he was trying to make up at that time regarding ODOO with Midgard. It's none of my business, and none of yours too. 

Edited by Pascal
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pascal said:

I mean I’m not sure I’m the one there name dropping Eclipse for intel given. Tell me on the doll where I hurt you Pascal. 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

54 minutes ago, Xi Jinping said:

The blacked out person is Vexz??

Why are you responding to me about it?

Lmfao. I didn't post this bro.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

9 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

I think this all proves its your business to know. Some would say even your job. If I found out that someone was name dropping me to add validation to a fake threat I'd be pissed.

You should know well enough by now the potential consequences of those actions. How it could be viewed by potential threats. 

Who tells you i'm not pissed? Fwiw, I've called numerous times Aurora's FA !@#$ed. Regardless, again, it's not none of your business. Trying to use that one time where our name got mentioned without us knowing to justify your stuff is pretty pathetic and tells a lot about how desperate you are for a CB to justify your dogpile. Plus it wasn't even about Florida in the end, so eh, good luck finding new out-of-context screenshots to spin your narrative about evil Eclipse controlling Aurora to roll Florida supposedly, and Florida needing to resort to dogpile for ???? reason.

• Like 3