[DoW] It's about... Time

The Titan

Just now, The Titan said:

image.png.dbd0bbc03094ff30397c6bb74b69a79b.pngimage.png.ac1b31236edf020ac75cd354f31df3bd.png

It’s about… Time

Traditionally speaking, we in Mayhem and Bourbon Street have not shied away from going to war “for fun” or even with an intention we do not publicly disclose. However, we believe it is time to eliminate and reprimand a dangerous action before it becomes a precedent.

At 5:07 pm central time on April 24th, Aurora gave their 72 hours notice of their withdrawal from Midgard. While it is true that the treaty did not require this, we supported the action on Aurora’s part. However, before the expiration of said 72 hour period, Aurora, Church of Atom and The Hive engaged in wars against Midgard.

This sets a dangerous precedent in Orbis that nobody should get away with.
Therefore:

TLDR: Mayhem and Bourbon Street declare war on Aurora, Church of Atom, The Hive and each alliance's millions of extensions.

PS: We declare neutrality in the impending Knights Templar v Legion of Dawn conflict
PS v2: Cataclysm is also here, but decided to post their own DoW
PS v3: I haven't had forum rep in a while, so this is nice

From Mayhem:
TigerFire, Hegemon
The Titan, Remnant
Boyce the Great, Remnant

From Bourbon Street:
Kilo, Chairman
mutedfaith , Chairman

HannaH, Sparkle Queen

No 72h existed as a clause in Midgard, I gave it as a courtesy then got my logs leaked sooooooo guess the folks of Mayhem don't care about leaking on their allies. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Xi Jinping said:

No 72h existed as a clause in Midgard, I gave it as a courtesy then got my logs leaked sooooooo guess the folks of Mayhem don't care about leaking on their allies. 

Yep, here is some nice TKR leaks for you:
image.png.cb34eb9df989cbf4224327d8bc5c723e.png

• Like 1

Peace in our time

1 hour ago, Xi Jinping said:

Hi Xi!

I'm too busy, so people can more or less accept this as Cata's cb as well as the plots against us.

• Haha 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

47 minutes ago, James II said:

And allying 70% of the game via secret treaties to take out 10% with no CB is an okay prescedent?

People still trying to push coalition building as secret treaties are just grasping at thin air or dumb.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

People still trying to push coalition building as secret treaties are just grasping at thin air or dumb.

Yes because this is a dichotomy. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

On 4/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, The Titan said:

At 5:07 pm central time on April 24th, Aurora gave their 72 hours notice of their withdrawal from Midgard. While it is true that the treaty did not require this, we supported the action on Aurora’s part. However, before the expiration of said 72 hour period, Aurora, Church of Atom and The Hive engaged in wars against Midgard.

This sets a dangerous precedent in Orbis that nobody should get away with.

What precedence? They gave 72 hours notice. They didn't say what the notice was. You guys all just assumed it was notice of withdrawl based on default treaty wording that doesn't exist because no one wrote it down. I think the dangerous precedent is you pretending to be world police in order to join a dogpile with Rose. 

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

3 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

What precedence? They gave 72 hours notice. They didn't say what the notice was. You guys all just assumed it was notice of withdrawl based on default treaty wording that doesn't exist because no one wrote it down. I think the dangerous precedent is you pretending to be world police in order to join a dogpile with Rose. 

They are already in a dogpile, if anything this evens up the numbers a little bit more...

• Upvote 1