[DOW] The Absolute State of Aurora

Sketchy

Just now, Mayor said:

Yeah you guys deserve getting rolled for being absolute pieces of fricking shit. Cry me a river.

You guys love dogpiles so yeah, you get what you give.

22 minutes ago, Pascal said:

People upvoting those kind of posts without knowing anything should rethink their critical positioning though.

• Upvote 1

Am I supposed to make a "Rose dogpiles haha" joke or a "Seggsclipse dogpiles haha" joke here because both are gonna be true. Mfw I can't even make a joke here cuz no matter which one I make, it will end up being a lost cause.

• Upvote 1

As much as i like close fights, a dogpile in a scenario like this doesn't sound bad to me, after all if u piss off a LOT of people nd get away with a close fight u might not learn anything. actions and consequences booho u 

Edited by Aden
Double posted somehow

13 hours ago, Pascal said:

A lot of whining from people who tried to get us dogpiled several times in the past, and whose justification is now "Eclipse deserves what they got" for foiling your plans and beating you in the past.

But if that makes you more comfortable into (unnecessarily) bringing 60% of the game by your side, shrugs. I also understand that it's a matter of convenience for many alliances to just bandwagon on us at this time. At least that's more honest than trying to come up with a justification that does not make any sense.

People upvoting those kind of posts without knowing anything should rethink their critical positioning though.

image.png.fc6238095c594595022facf729def0c0.png

• Upvote 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

Just now, Pascal said:

Florida is truly a poor minisphere victim of our upper-tier consolidation.

Also, context matters.

8BPp7icCiYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Idk what they were thinking...but I like where this is going!
They all deserved this 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Oh gees, Firwolf is defending you now, this is when you need to step back and take a cold hard look in the mirror.

There is no one named Firwolf that plays

image.png.ab280fe6f0bbe2609be607436ef59bd8.png

as per usual, you are delusional Ronny, go back to hiding in retirement ole man

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
anyways, Eclipse activated their godly trap card, quality over quantity folks

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Pascal said:

Also, context matters.

Nah bro I'd say you are a poor minisphere victim of your upper-tier consolidation right now lmfao

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, Leftbehind said:

If you whole plan to win this war is having everyone drown in your tears than you are well on your way of accomplishing it. 

37 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Nah bro I'd say you are a poor minisphere victim of your upper-tier consolidation right now lmfao

Cope.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Oh gees, Firwolf is defending you now, this is when you need to step back and take a cold hard look in the mirror.

I didn't pay for this :notlikethis:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pascal said:

Also, context matters.

Fortuna's upper tier consolidation is killing the game right now. The politics of this game is dying because y'all are slowly choking it to death. TE needs to split in order for the politics of this game to thrive.

image.thumb.png.5b36313ec6c9aa7b72f8cdaacc0d9c6f.pngAlso pretty ironic since y'all pushed to have GG split to stop upper tier consolidation but y'all are the reason it still exists.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, darkblade said:

Fortuna's upper tier consolidation is killing the game right now. The politics of this game is dying because y'all are slowly choking it to death. TE needs to split in order for the politics of this game to thrive.

image.thumb.png.5b36313ec6c9aa7b72f8cdaacc0d9c6f.pngAlso pretty ironic since y'all pushed to have GG split to stop upper tier consolidation but y'all are the reason it still exists.

Man, if you're genuinely convinced by what you're saying right now, I understand why you are not FA.  

First, you deny all sense of objectivity by refusing to believe that Florida could easily challenge Fortuna in several scenarios without needing to dogpile, if they felt the need to. That single fact in itself makes your comment pretty worthless. Secondly, Fortuna originally formed in reaction to HOGG at the time, otherwise, we could just see our upper and top tier get rolled at anytime in one of those wars that you would call "fair". I also shouldn't need to remind you that Guardian was in Hollywood for 1.5 years, but my intention is not to dwell on the past

Also thank you for putting a *less* out-of-context screenshot this time of when I was explaining why I believe minispheres can't work. But that is just my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflects on Eclipse's actions.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Man, if you're genuinely convinced by what you're saying right now, I understand why you are not FA.  

First, you deny all sense of objectivity by refusing to believe that Florida could easily challenge Fortuna in several scenarios without needing to dogpile, if they felt the need to. That single fact in itself makes your comment pretty worthless. Secondly, Fortuna originally formed in reaction to HOGG at the time, otherwise, we could just see our upper and top tier get rolled at anytime in one of those wars that you would call "fair". I also shouldn't need to remind you that Guardian was in Hollywood for 1.5 years, but my intention is not to dwell on the past

Also thank you for putting a *less* out-of-context screenshot this time of when I was explaining why I believe minispheres can't work. But that is just my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflects on Eclipse's actions.

The first post was a bait to see if you would fall for it. But You proved to be smarter than that so I commend you for that. Most (word I can't say because of forum rules) would have fallen for that and looked like idiots. I'll also separate your opinion from Eclipses since you essentially retired from FA as for as I know.

Second, I believe that a Florida v Fortuna war would have been interesting to see if the argument of dragging down whales could be proven. But I think this war is just a revenge war consisting of a bunch of people which y'all pissed off because of what y'all and T$ have done. How y'all didn't see that coming is a surprise to me.

As for why Fortuna exists, I can agree that like Ouroboros it was to deal with GGO (and then HOGG later on). But the entire narrative that GGO was major threat is quite astonishing considering the size of the bloc being the smallest number wise (even with the upper tier consolidation). Y'all teamed up with Rose to essentially dogpile us because y'all were scared of us taking you down. Then you continue the narrative that GGO (soon to be HOGG) is still a threat to y'all because of our upper tier consolidation. But now that GGO is gone, your entire narrative of needing upper tier consolidation to protect your whales is gone, and because of that, you're trying to make Florida your reason to continue Fortuna by targeting our growth (which is a really bad argument to be made). The fact of the matter is that you're the equivalent of modern day HW and just like HW, you have no reason to have such a strong upper tier consolidation. So dogpiles like these are to be expected for your situation, especially when you start drawing too much heat to yourselves. How y'all didn't expect dogpiles to happen, that's a you problem.

As for Guardian being in HW for 1.5 years. I don't control what Guardian does, but you know what I can control? My opinion. I never liked HW because of it's massive size. I fought 2 wars against them, I made sooooo many memes calling them out. I even got into fights with TKR gov over it (you can ask them yourself). I'm not a big fan of upper tier consolidation in general. Only reason I ended up in HW near the end of it's tenure was because I wanted to join an alliance that didn't have drama, and had competent people running it. And Guardian was the alliance I chose. Some of the best people I've ever worked with in this game and I have no plans of leaving them whatsoever. But trying to use the past to justify what you're doing now makes you look stupid. Imagine if someone tried to justify rolling the game and said NPO did it so that means I can do it as well, they would look like a (word I can't say because of forum rules). Trying to push the narrative of HW did it so I can as well is childish and is only gonna hurt you in the end. We may agree or we may not, but that is my opinion on the whole spial.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't think anyone has seriously put forward Fortuna's upper tier consolidation, real or not, as the reason for the war. The truth of the matter is Fortuna pissed enough people off that it was abundantly easy to form a coalition to roll them for that reason alone. Sometimes you fight a war because you just don't like the other guys and in wars like that the last thing you care about is giving them a fair fight.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, darkblade said:

what y'all and T$ have done.

16 hours ago, The Titan said:

Tbh you know Eclipse really screwed up when TKR, Rose and KT are actually fighting together...

Also Sphinx, Boyce says hai

What did they do?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

What did they do?

Eclipse:
Allegedly colluding with Aurora
Hitting Cataclysm to stop them from saving Witheld thus securing them from a potential dogpile

T$:
Abandoning their allies after Eclipse declared on them then signing Eclipse after the war ended
Beef with TKR going back to Quack
And just a bunch of alliances not liking them in general

Edited by darkblade