[Politics] Don't Be A Follower, Be A Leader

Velyni Vas

Just now, Lord of Puns said:

Oh is it that time of the month to post about why orbis is dying again? Where’s Roberts when you need him 

More focused on getting people to stop sitting around doing nothing but jerk off their bloc-mates so we have more excitement than the same people every day.

• Upvote 1

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

1 minute ago, Keegoz said:

Maybe we should have a war between those two groups. Losers have to merge into the winners.

so everyone who isnt in the groups we just sit back and watch the world burn? Sounds like fun! 

3 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Cool story, I wish you the best of luck in this crusade for change. You will need it friend.

I always push for people to do more. 

28 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Someone invite HoF into your GCs so they can feel involved.

I feel plenty involved.

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

17 hours ago, penpiko said:

You should feel particularly targeted by this post if your alliance happens to be within the green lines in this picture.  image.png

Exhibit A: alliances that don't do anything and might as well not exist at the moment 

It's a sad day for you if penpiko says Camelot is doing more than you lol

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Couldn't agree more. For too long the game has relied on leaders like Requiem and United Ummah to keep the game interesting, whilst e.g. Arrgh has sat on their laurels freeriding on other's success. 

I'm busting my ass off signing treaties, protecting my infra and creating spicy drama by dunking on the forums instead of ugghh, RON.

Enough is enough. The least these irrelevant stains that call themselves alliances can do is get themselves rolled for my entertainment. 

We all need to be leaders, not followers. How do we all be leaders? Disband your alliance and have each member make their own alliance. Your potential enemies won't expect you to disband, this will catch them by surprise. 

In conclusion, I conclude.

/end pointed rant, so pointed you could puncture the hull of a battleship, leaving thousands to drown at sea, because it's so sharp

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

"I challenge these Alliances who aren't movers, to make an identity switch. Do something different."

Soooo everyone? Maybe that's just my weird POV, I feel like basically everyone is too risk averse. I don't have the means to do my bullshit anymore either, but tbh that was only possible because I was a micro anyway. 

Even micros don't look like they're so much fun anymore. Maybe im just too big to enjoy them properly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...