7eq6xj.png

7eq9oe.png

7eqafb.gif

7eqdar.png

7eqdwk.gif

7eqgjz.png

7eqhrp.png

• Haha 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

4 minutes ago, Changeup said:

stop wasting your life

says the RON show boy. Plus, the fact you replied to me w/ intentions to stir me round based our history says alot more

That aside, who wants to do a game nite in Cam? We got, Mario Kart 8, Overwatch, Apex, Minecraft, Among Us, Smite, Rocket League, Smash Bros Ult, Mario Party Superstars, Cards Against Humanity, Gartic Phone, &/or Jackbox!!! Choice is the communities althou, @Epimetheus has every final decision including prizes!

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

stop wasting your life

I did not expect baiting firwof on our server would be THIS successful. LMFAO

50 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Among Us

Am i invited

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Just now, JadenStar10 said:

I did not expect baiting firwof on our server would be THIS successful. LMFAO

I figured so 😂, especially since you kept going in circles no matter what n how I asked while me kept concluding:

Positive is Positive
Negative is Negative
Jaden is Jaden
Firwof is Firwof
NpO is NpO
Cam is Cam
And that's bout all we were able to concur on. Although on a side note, the week mute was a overboard, but funny af

10 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Am i invited

all are invited

• Haha 1

This thread is really... Weird? Kinda pathetic?

In the last 3 days it appears Cam and friends have dealt a whopping... 500m in damage.

Averaging out to, with generous rounding, 167m of damage a day, it will take 179.6 days to equal damage already dealt to Camelot.

Im just not really seeing what's here to propagandize over? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

This thread is really... Weird? Kinda pathetic?

In the last 3 days it appears Cam and friends have dealt a whopping... 500m in damage.

Averaging out to, with generous rounding, 167m of damage a day, it will take 179.6 days to equal damage already dealt to Camelot.

Im just not really seeing what's here to propagandize over? 

you reminded me what I forgot to post jolly ole chum 😉

7eqmz3.png

Specifics is what we are lookin at

9 hours ago, Heroes said:

20230316_223639.jpg

Their leaders need to learn about alliance warfare, how can they individually say net positive is net positive, while other members are under threat, they think of themselves and their own benefits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...