[DoE] 7 Deadly Sins

The Terminator

7DS is a raiding alliance that believes in quality over quantity.

PnW is filled to the brim with garbage gamers and garbage politics. Here at 7DS you will either be welcomed as one of the exceptions or trained to be one of the best. 

0/0 tax

As one of the Sins you will be entitled to full rights of any resources you gain be it crafted from the labor of your nation's minions or through the conquest of the weak that plague Orbis. We have no need to tax, if we want it, we take it.

Accommodating & Accountable

Every Sin has a say on alliance matters but that also means they will be held accountable for everything they say. As a raiding alliance, Wrath & Greed, the most important attributes of a raider, have final say.

Mandatory Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/6d9yvA2wFQ

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, TheFoodPyramid said:

Every Sin has a say on alliance matters but that also means they will be held accountable for everything they say. As a raiding alliance, Wrath & Greed, the most important attributes of a raider, have final say.

Okay if every sin is a government member I can't be the only one slightly concerned what the job of Lust would be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

XLL3z4T.gif

16 minutes ago, Krampus said:

I have a sneaking suspicion this is their recruitment message 

Nope just the current alliance page.  Priorities have been low on the PR side of things.

17 minutes ago, Key said:

7DS? Woah, I didn't know Nintendo had released a new console. Also, that post is scuffed mate, fix the formatting.

1431465-YjNDr15YcEBO_IDt.png

Only in exchange for an ai-generated image of a 7DS

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, TheFoodPyramid said:

7DS is a raiding alliance that believes in quality over quantity.

PnW is filled to the brim with garbage gamers and garbage politics. Here at 7DS you will either be welcomed as one of the exceptions or trained to be one of the best. 

Well, good luck to you guys!  If you feel that doing FA is doing garbage work then I predict that you will have as glorious a reign in 2023 as Royal Bastards is having.  

Also, you appear to be missing Gluttony and Envy.  Are you just going to grab two more members and call it a day?  Or will you keep changing your alliance name, so that when you're the size of Rose you'll be the 217 Deadly Sins?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan Sinclair said:

Well, good luck to you guys!  If you feel that doing FA is doing garbage work then I predict that you will have as glorious a reign in 2023 as Royal Bastards is having.  

Also, you appear to be missing Gluttony and Envy.  Are you just going to grab two more members and call it a day?  Or will you keep changing your alliance name, so that when you're the size of Rose you'll be the 217 Deadly Sins?!

We love talking with people.  And yes we are stopping at 7.  Thank you all for your comments.  

2 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

This feels copy-pasted from your recruitment message

It also would've made more sense had I any clue who you were

It's copy pasted from somewhere.

Weird it's like a DOE is supposed to tell people who we are, instructions unclear, we posted a meme.

2 hours ago, Velyni Vas said:

1.) Who are you?

2.) “Trained to be one of the best” - OPs first post. 😐

1) The 7 Deadly Sins

2) We're just that good 🫥

1 hour ago, Sorra Himguard said:

2359D84C-26E7-4CD3-8689-BCC2F2638E85.gif

A decent prot and a good foundation would be recommend before a doe btw, Just a little fyi.

Damn throwing the shade on Iron Crow there? 🙄

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Okay if every sin is a government member I can't be the only one slightly concerned what the job of Lust would be.

if it is what i think it is. it'll be great for recruitment and activity. i think ill have to apply to get these benefits

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sorra Himguard said:

2359D84C-26E7-4CD3-8689-BCC2F2638E85.gif

A decent prot and a good foundation would be recommend before a doe btw, Just a little fyi.

for a raiding alliance, the first part is not necessary 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

for a raiding alliance, the first part is not necessary 

At micro level tho, It be their best bet, RIE was a pirate AA under Wei, Orion was too under Eclipse then Morningstar

It's common for raiding aas at micro levels.

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

Just now, Sorra Himguard said:

At micro level tho, It be their best bet, RIE was a pirate AA under Wei, Orion was too under Eclipse then Morningstar

its completely unnecessary. And those alliances were hybrid farming-raiding alliances. A full on raiding alliance only needs itself. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

its completely unnecessary. And those alliances were hybrid farming-raiding alliances. A full on raiding alliance only needs itself. 

What?

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

11 hours ago, TheFoodPyramid said:

Nope just the current alliance page.  Priorities have been low on the PR side of things.

Only in exchange for an ai-generated image of a 7DS

bet

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

7 hours ago, Sorra Himguard said:

I am with MinesomeMC on this one

A proper raiding alliance does not need any papers/treaties, they just reduce the amount of targets a raiding alliance has. What they truly need is a proper banking system/offshore, if raiders can't be 100% sure that their loot is safe they will leave.

For raiders AA wars are just another day, after all we deal with counters on daily basics. Even if you are outnumbered and outgunned a good raider will continue making profit, have positive net damage. Can't even recall the last time I actually needed to use my savings to continue fighting.

I guess it could be argued that a "protector" provides a reliable banking services that are essential to a raiding AA but I would argue that even a micro/nano raiding AA should always look into ways to make sure that they have full control over their banking.

Then there is always a chance that those papers will drag your ass into unnecessary AA wars, can cause some FA headaches for you and the "protector".

Over all those treaties just end up being a massive bee sting to your behind down the line.

TL;DR
7e3pe7.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4