Delete

Kim

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

You have no idea what I was doing with my war's. It doesn't even matter either. I came and pinged you both so we could sort out peace to save it escalating and you decided to just immediately remove and ban me. What could I have possibly done differently? 

I'm also still sure that dryad is raiding and had done so from kt.

The simple fact is denison likes to raid people himself but when someone raids him he can't take it so loses his shit. We'll see you raiding again in a couple of months if not before. 

Dropping screenshots is pretty childish imo especially when anyone with a few braincells will understand what you was talking about "erect" maybe I should drop some screenshots from your allies 👀 I'm sure people will be more interested in them. 

YOU already leaked your dms with Presidential m8. YOU set the precedent. Don't act like a saint Pooball. 

Janny Larpers

Just now, Kim said:

Ref other war's, I didn't go asking tkr to peace them and they'd have been completely fine to counter. 

Oblivion war was a guy with 1.8b cash on him who I decided to peace out. The war on dtc was a joke. There no big scheme here. 

Why are you having a fit? Are you okay? I don't care about any of this. I'm not gonna leak dms with someone who hasn't set the precedent but my words mean what they say so I'm not gonna reiterate myself. I'm not gonna let someone Longsilver us, sorry. You brought this on yourself. 

Janny Larpers

I'll be honest, I initially typed up a whole response about the benefits of being in a good alliance because reading this thread I could've sworn you were some newbie who didn't understand how alliances work

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

• Kim changed the title to Whales
  • Kim changed the title to Delete
7 hours ago, Denison said:

You brought this on yourself

Denison being creative with the generic war declaration messages

Whats next? All your base are belong to us?! 

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!