[Treaty] The Argentarii Accords

Agent W

3 minutes ago, Kadin said:

2 wars is a lifetime ago. No idea what events you're referring to but it really doesn't matter. Even if you start with the premise that Syndicate was bad 2 wars ago, it means nothing for the Syndicate of today. So at this point you're just having a temper tantrum on the forums over an old grudge. 

Speaking as someone who was actually involved in Syndicate's most recent war and personally saw how they did, they performed quite well. And, in any case, I don't personally consider you to be someone whose opinion I value when it comes to which alliances are good or which are not. So to me it's just a lot of blahblahblah from the peanut gallery.

>temper tantrum

>wars I’m referencing aren’t even half a year old.

>tS has retained majority of their government during this time

keep trying to cope. This isn’t a grudge. I’m just pointing out that the last 2 times you had a chance to fight, you sold your military and then completely dipped on your last ally when they were attacked.

idk why you are all acting like these thing’s didn’t happen. 😭😭😭 Your alliance THE SYNDICATE, located at: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=831

DELETED THEIR MILITARY

then

REFUSED TO DEFEND THEIR ALLY.

if you don’t want these things said, don’t do it or don’t be apart of a shit alliance that does things like this.

9 minutes ago, Kadin said:Speaking as someone who was actually involved in Syndicate's most recent war and personally saw how they did, they performed quite well. And, in any case, I don't personally consider you to be someone whose opinion I value when it comes to which alliances are good or which are not. So to me it's just a lot of blahblahblah from the peanut gallery.

if you didn’t care then why reply LMFAOO obviously you cared enough to write 100+ words to me. Go sit down Kadin you’re old go yell at clouds or something 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

39 minutes ago, Kadin said:

2 wars is a lifetime ago. No idea what events you're referring to but it really doesn't matter. Even if you start with the premise that Syndicate was bad 2 wars ago, it means nothing for the Syndicate of today. So at this point you're just having a temper tantrum on the forums over an old grudge

Speaking as someone who was actually involved in Syndicate's most recent war and personally saw how they did, they performed quite well. And, in any case, I don't personally consider you to be someone whose opinion I value when it comes to which alliances are good or which are not. So to me it's just a lot of blahblahblah from the peanut gallery.

2 wars ago was like 2 months ago; and 1 war was the war Syndicate bailed on. Hardly a "lifetime" ago. Syndicate then was literally exactly the same as Syndicate today, just a different sphere because, you know, Syndicate bailed on their last allies (which is what Kastor is referring too). Yes an old grudge from when Syndicate betrayed their treaty partners at the end of last year... RIP Wayward.

Also Syndicate performed quite well last war (also massively outnumbered their enemies) however when Syndicate is facing a tough opponent they bail and stab their allies in the back. Not super impressive if you ask me but what do I know about being betrayed and stabbed in the back by tS during wartime...