[Treaty] The Argentarii Accords

Agent W

Ave.

• Upvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Finally, a Roman ally! I've waited so many years for this!

$yndicate delenda est

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

15 hours ago, Xi Jinping said:

Just sign Tiberius I heard he’s getting dropped.

What I love most about the community is how little value most anyone even places on attempting to be remotely accurate in the stuff they spread. Like obviously everyone puts their own paint on things and wants their take on the issues to be seen as the most accurate but seeing shit like this where you just flat out lie sickens me to my stomach. I get it if you stretch the truth a little bit but every word that comes out of your mouth about me is a total lie. 

Camelot did not cut us. Camelot has been good to us. We will always be grateful to Camelot. I issued our 48 hour notice to them.

If you don’t know something then don’t say anything man. If you want to know something then just ask. But stop spreading pure lies. You don’t need to have a opinion on every single thing and you sure as shit shouldn’t be running around spreading more lies. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

What I love most about the community is how little value most anyone even places on attempting to be remotely accurate in the stuff they spread. Like obviously everyone puts their own paint on things and wants their take on the issues to be seen as the most accurate but seeing shit like this where you just flat out lie sickens me to my stomach. I get it if you stretch the truth a little bit but every word that comes out of your mouth about me is a total lie. 

Camelot did not cut us. Camelot has been good to us. We will always be grateful to Camelot. I issued our 48 hour notice to them.

If you don’t know something then don’t say anything man. If you want to know something then just ask. But stop spreading pure lies. You don’t need to have a opinion on every single thing and you sure as shit shouldn’t be running around spreading more lies. 

abbybarb-monkey.gif

• Haha 5

image1.png

16 minutes ago, Kastor said:

This treaty means nothing. tS will not defend you, and if they are forced, they delete their military.

someone should just proxy war tS, expose these imposters.

Are you still mad from 2016 when you couldn’t get into tS? Let it go, man.

• Haha 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

22 hours ago, Kastor said:

This treaty means nothing. tS will not defend you, and if they are forced, they delete their military.

someone should just proxy war tS, expose these imposters.

What do you think our last war was about? The other side said it wasn't about us, it was about Eclipse when they declared so I suppose your theory has already debunked. Stop living in the past Kastor!

Looking forward to working with you guys again Legion!

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg

On 2/14/2023 at 5:08 PM, Leopold von Habsburg said:

What do you think our last war was about? The other side said it wasn't about us, it was about Eclipse when they declared so I suppose your theory has already debunked. Stop living in the past Kastor!

Looking forward to working with you guys again Legion!

What was debunked? You deleted military 2 wars ago to get people to stop attacking you(or whatever reason you are gonna peddle).

Then you had a chance to defend your ally, and decided not too, AFTER, plotting to hit them(ROSE), then allied the people who hit your ally.

syndicate is full of shit with all your bs. You aren’t good friends, because every friend has left you. 

You’re not good at fighting, because you lose pretty steadily now.

shitty FA, shitty Milcom, shitty attitude from just giving up. And now you’re hiding behind better alliances with better players. You talk all this shit all over the forums, but you’re just a more organized UPN.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

23 minutes ago, Kastor said:

What was debunked? You deleted military 2 wars ago to get people to stop attacking you(or whatever reason you are gonna peddle).

Then you had a chance to defend your ally, and decided not too, AFTER, plotting to hit them(ROSE), then allied the people who hit your ally.

syndicate is full of shit with all your bs. You aren’t good friends, because every friend has left you. 

You’re not good at fighting, because you lose pretty steadily now.

shitty FA, shitty Milcom, shitty attitude from just giving up. And now you’re hiding behind better alliances with better players. You talk all this shit all over the forums, but you’re just a more organized UPN.

2 wars is a lifetime ago. No idea what events you're referring to but it really doesn't matter. Even if you start with the premise that Syndicate was bad 2 wars ago, it means nothing for the Syndicate of today. So at this point you're just having a temper tantrum on the forums over an old grudge. 

Speaking as someone who was actually involved in Syndicate's most recent war and personally saw how they did, they performed quite well. And, in any case, I don't personally consider you to be someone whose opinion I value when it comes to which alliances are good or which are not. So to me it's just a lot of blahblahblah from the peanut gallery.

Edited by Kadin