Unfairness in trade and banking

Dan Sinclair

image.thumb.png.96cde377645b0aac396d4d6e46d83cc0.png

image.thumb.png.3d0d0fce20f2c2966162417dc5d2bdca.png

image.thumb.png.c3099842538284ee7cc9ad92e65541cd.png

The game rules don't say "Nations on the same network can trade as long as it's only a few million."  Rather they say: "Nations on the same network can not trade with each other or through a 3rd party."  Therefore regardless if Karen and O-I-G are a multi or just real-life friends or brothers, whatever is going on here appears to allegedly violate either game rules 2, 3 or both.  (Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense.)

image.png.3af8da76dd400a7d7d9096ac84342e57.png

They may be a multi, based on the timing of these events, but I'll leave that to you to research.  What seems iron-clad though is the fraudulent banking.

Edited by Dan Sinclair

I don't know anything about O-I-G, but I will say that Greater Britain was a former member of our alliance, and he was in charge of our economic affairs. Recently he's been working to get back all the funds we had in an offshore since, right now, we don't have an EA person to manage funds in an offshore bank, which would explain the trade between Karen and Greater Britain. Obviously that doesn't explain O-I-G, but that's just some additional information that may be important to know.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Perhaps the most suspicious thing about this is that the nation's name and leader name just so happen to be the acronym of the alliance (Orbis Investment Group). I would definitely say O-I-G is a multi of someone lol.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• Alex locked this topic