Seeking an alliance without the need for discord!

Hello! I've been here for nearly 2 weeks and I really want to join a simple, easy going alliance. I'm not interested in Discord, I think it is a terrible platform and want to join an alliance that doesn't require to join there!

If anyone can help or recommend a suitable alliance then please get in touch.

Thanks,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Princess Chloella said:

Hello! I've been here for nearly 2 weeks and I really want to join a simple, easy going alliance. I'm not interested in Discord, I think it is a terrible platform and want to join an alliance that doesn't require to join there!

Thanks,

Most alliance require the use of Discord (or an alternative platform) for coordination and community building. If it's just the Discord platform itself you don't like, The Knights Radiant uses Slack instead.

BrOQBND.jpg

5 hours ago, Princess Chloella said:

Thanks,

You should join The Aequitas International! We're open without Discord, and since our leader and I (the second-in-command) are unable to get off-game platforms, we have great communication without it.

• Upvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

5 hours ago, Princess Chloella said:

Thanks,

My nation is about as old as yours, within a few days either way.

When I started there was a message from Castle Camelot, one of the Camelot alliances saying that they don't require Discord.

I absolutely don't know if they are good or bad, so this is not an endorsement, but I remember getting the message from Lance Armstrong.

Well, wherever you go, good luck and enjoy yourself-- this game is all about the community! 

• Upvote 1

Castle Camelot is inadvisable and The Aequitas International is one I'd also recommend against. I would second Adrienne's recommendation of looking into the Knights Radiant (Disclaimer that my alliance is their ally)

• Upvote 2