[Chaos] Terminus Est Releases Chaos Onto The World: Revenge of Auctus

Artifex

7 minutes ago, Malleator said:

And to make the insinuation that the only fun parts of PnW is clerical work is quite sad.

My point is those calculations don't need to be done in the first place if the individual player has autonomy. You should need to do clerical work to run a successful alliance. (Grumpy is a prime example)

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

autonomy

What if the player doesn't want autonomy? What if the player has a pure net-positive build of food and uranium only? What if it's a question of continuing to play the game occasionally or not at all? There's still clerical work to be done with or without Auctus. There's no one size fits all, my friend. We all want different things from the game

• Upvote 1

Love you

2 hours ago, Malleator said:

What if it's a question of continuing to play the game occasionally or not at all?

You want to enable people to stop playing the game? Ok alpha. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Seeing as no one is actually giving you tips I have 4 suggestions just on a cursory view:

1. The variables you instantiate at the top of the script can be a config file or environment variables.

2. You don't need passwords to do bank withdrawals now that api mutations exist. Definitely suggest using pnwkit by Village for api stuff if you're using python in general.

3. Those if conditions to set flags as 1 are unnecessary and somewhat counterintuitive. Seeing as the conditional statements return boolean values you can set the flag to either true or false just by having it equal what the if condition would be.

4. More of just a general pythonic thing but the executable "main" function in python is generally done with:

if __name__ == "__main__":
	main code to be executed here
  • Like 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

19 hours ago, Malleator said:

What if the player doesn't want autonomy? What if the player has a pure net-positive build of food and uranium only? What if it's a question of continuing to play the game occasionally or not at all? There's still clerical work to be done with or without Auctus. There's no one size fits all, my friend. We all want different things from the game

At the end of the day, this is a game. The main focus of the game is to manage your nation which only takes 4-5 minutes of your day during peace time. If you can't take that time to manage your nation, then you should consider vm'ing or quitting. Scripts like these remove the player aspect out of the game and let gov handle all nations by themselves. Not only does this encourage players to not play the game, it's the closest thing to a tax farm since players who normally run out of resources due to not logging on for a week will not get punished for it at all.

• Upvote 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

1 hour ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Good. I hate this game and the less time I spend playing it, the better. 

Well I got a solution for you. (This is a joke btw, don't want to end up like Sketchy)image.thumb.png.eacc20bd5a70edf296bfe0c8ab4d7bf7.png (for 

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

40 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Well I got a solution for you. (This is a joke btw, don't want to end up like Sketchy)image.thumb.png.eacc20bd5a70edf296bfe0c8ab4d7bf7.png (for 

Thanks for sharing your password, now I'm going to hack your account and delete your nation respect your account privacy. 

• Haha 1