[Treaty] The Search For Destiny

Velyni Vas

Zig News Network
1. This is a MnDoAP
2. For those of you confused like I am:
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=10470
Requiem is a Rose-sphere apparently sphere-less despite non-o level treaties to Rose people micro led by Partisan, and they've also allied oblivion. 

This will be updated as I figure out why people knew about anything and are yelling about stuff on RON.

Edited by zigbigadorlou

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

Zig News Network
For those of you confused like I am:
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=10470
Requiem is a Rose-sphere micro led by Partisan, and they've also allied oblivion. 

This will be updated as I figure out why people knew about anything and are yelling about stuff on RON.

Requiem isn't in Rose's sphere.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Just now, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Requiem isn't in Rose's sphere.

image.png.d90d4fe1a95e994e3d225d5615da6604.png

Make it easy for me. Who are you then?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

image.png.d90d4fe1a95e994e3d225d5615da6604.png

Make it easy for me. Who are you then?

An alliance that isn't in any given sphere.

Our ties are with the other signatory alliance, and not beyond. Which is why the MDP's we've signed thus far are non-chaining.

• Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Just now, Tartarus said:

A misconception which I clarified here. 

I mean, there's no difference between that and pretty much all of the odd bunch, right? Like, how many people are going to jump at the chance to defend Cam?

That doesn't mean you're not in the Florida sphere of influence. Bloc =/= sphere.

1 hour ago, zigbigadorlou said:

I mean, there's no difference between that and pretty much all of the odd bunch, right? Like, how many people are going to jump at the chance to defend Cam?

That doesn't mean you're not in the Florida sphere of influence. Bloc =/= sphere.

Not so. We have individual relations with each alliance that were signed at different points in time. Our tie with paradise has nothing to do with our tie to Rose.

Are we in their sphere of influence? I mean, no. And not to disrespect our allies within Florida, but if florida level decisions were made we would not be privy nor consulted on how florida should act.

We have individual ties to a few alliances, whom coincidentally have now congregated together in Florida. Who knew Requiem was such a great bloc builder? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Not so. We have individual relations with each alliance that were signed at different points in time. Our tie with paradise has nothing to do with our tie to Rose.

Are we in their sphere of influence? I mean, no. And not to disrespect our allies within Florida, but if florida level decisions were made we would not be privy nor consulted on how florida should act.

We have individual ties to a few alliances, whom coincidentally have now congregated together in Florida. Who knew Requiem was such a great bloc builder? 

I’ll tell you our secrets if you say nice things to me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Yaknow

There are concepts outside your narrow minisphere mindset. They existed before minispheres too.

I feel old.

os9LcJK.gif