UFO Ban Appeal

Dr. Bright

User Name: UFO/Locutus/Joker/Stalcho/Gream Reaper/Black Badger/ODIN/Flexy/Mr. Cheese/Rip/Angel of Death/many many others

Punishment: ban

Date of Ban/mute: Last 2 years?

Reason for Ban/mute: Multis (100+ and reoccurring), Scamming, Spamming, API scamming nanos and micros, Bank scams and theft, Creating hundreds of multis using a bot within seconds of each other. fully Automated banking, fully Automated trading, sending "rick roll" links around (apparently classified as phishing ? do u guys even know what that means? ) Banking API misuse, Infinitely ban evading, funneling money through Borg and other banks, extreme toxicity to plaers and staff..... Uhm can't remember all the other reasons alex made up.......

Length of Ban/mute: around 5 permanent (+) 200+ years of bans total

Banned By: Alex ofc

Reason for Appeal: 2 days ago I had access to majority of Orbis's resources and money... through Locutus bot... Instead of abusing it and stealing it all, I reported the problem to Borg and it was fixed. It proves I am a good little UFO

Additional info: If u unban me I promise to behave nice.... pls pls pls............😂

Oh I just remembered... another reason for ban/mute: Extreme nazism, racism and homophobia 

• Moderators

Alex will review your appeal in due time. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Dr. Bright has been forum banned as well, in the meantime, for spamming other ban appeals.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1