Bank of Orbis Liquidation

cctmsp13

11 hours ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

Total lies and pure fabrications. All of High gov including Val was aware that the BoO money was being held temporarily because Daxxus was worried Almac might seize it. 

First of all Its ALMC, if your gonna slander us at least get the name right. Second of all, I'm calling Bullshit we would never seize an account for no reason. The only times we have frozen money was in a case exactly like this one where we did what Yarr did and return the money to the people from who it was taken. 

Tired old pirates taking a bank?

How about that.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 2/3/2023 at 11:20 AM, Arcturus-Black said:

First of all Its ALMC, if your gonna slander us at least get the name right. Second of all, I'm calling Bullshit we would never seize an account for no reason. The only times we have frozen money was in a case exactly like this one where we did what Yarr did and return the money to the people from who it was taken. 

Learn to read. I didn’t slander you. I didn’t say you were going to. I explained that Daxxus was worried you might which is why we agreed to temporarily hold the funds. 

After working out the maths, we have made the following determinations

Shares in the Bank of Orbis itself will be paid out at 25%

Shares in mutual funds will be paid out at a rate to be determined, but will be at least 50%

It was determined that shareholders of the bank proper should take a larger hit than those invested in mutual funds, so their payout was set at 25%.  Mutual Funds exact payout will depend on how much is left.  Basically some safekeeps will belong to nations who are in long term VM or inactive, so some of their cash and resources can go back to investors, it's finalizing the math on what it actually there.

Edited by cctmsp13

• 3 weeks later...