Bank of Orbis Liquidation

cctmsp13

Glad I could be of some assistance.

I wish the best to all Bank of Orbis customers and I believe we have found that we will be able to cash out all active nation's auto accounts and all alliance accounts. I would like to thank Atlan, Borg, Cctmsp13, ChrisNorcas, Germanicus of Rome, Lysander, Mega, and Xi Jinping for their commitment to transparency when it comes to the liquidations.

Whatever Tiberius and Daxx were attempting to do at the end, I am glad the theft was not allowed to happen. I hope that no one believes Tiberius's attempts to cover his own failure to steal Bank of Orbis's funds and his attempts to blame Germanicus for the failed coup of Rome. Good luck to all members Rome.

26 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>1 billion

wtf is hoarding that many pixels?  Spend that shit.

You'd be surprised, there were a number of times in BoO that individual accounts went well over 2b.

Edited by Vincipela
  • Upvote 1

Signature- Xavior Travers (2).png

Hi, I would like to claim 50bn of whatever BOO had pls.

All banks are scam. Instead of investing in a bank, invest in your own nation. If you are thinking of investing in a bank, invest in BABAI instead.

Congratulations to @Borg for seeing an issue, acting on it and then having results.

We appreciate everyone that came to the Micro-Minute and other news agencies with their logs and stories about the corruption behind BoO and Roman Empire.
Tyranny and stupidity can be overcome. Speak up.

• Upvote 4

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

>Another bank dies

Love to see it. Only people you should trust to hold onto your money is your alliance and me (of course).

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

6 hours ago, Vincipela said:

Glad I could be of some assistance.

I wish the best to all Bank of Orbis customers and I believe we have found that we will be able to cash out all active nation's auto accounts and all alliance accounts. I would like to thank Atlan, Borg, Cctmsp13, ChrisNorcas, Germanicus of Rome, Lysander, Mega, and Xi Jinping for their commitment to transparency when it comes to the liquidations.

Whatever Tiberius and Daxx were attempting to do at the end, I am glad the theft was not allowed to happen. I hope that no one believes Tiberius's attempts to cover his own failure to steal Bank of Orbis's funds and his attempts to blame Germanicus for the failed coup of Rome. Good luck to all members Rome.

You'd be surprised, there were a number of times in BoO that individual accounts went well over 2b.

Transparency?!  Stealing and holding accounts hostage is transparency?  Rome wasn’t doing anyone a favor, he was covering his ass after Tiberius stole it all.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Good Work done here.

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

11 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Transparency?!  Stealing and holding accounts hostage is transparency?  Rome wasn’t doing anyone a favor, he was covering his ass after Tiberius stole it all.

Not sure exactly what you mean by this... Everyone's account balances are being returned so... Legit the opposite of what the post is about. Tiberius tried and failed to coup a bank and alliance so it's his own fault he lost it all except the followers he's propagated using the original Rome server or brainwashed lol.

2 hours ago, Vincipela said:

Not sure exactly what you mean by this... Everyone's account balances are being returned so... Legit the opposite of what the post is about. Tiberius tried and failed to coup a bank and alliance so it's his own fault he lost it all except the followers he's propagated using the original Rome server or brainwashed lol.

Total lies and pure fabrications. All of High gov including Val was aware that the BoO money was being held temporarily because Daxxus was worried Almac might seize it. 

The plan High gov agreed to that Germ alone overruled was to exit Midgard, sign new allies and deal with Borg then once peace was secured the plan was to return the funds to Daxxus. 

I have seen so many fake ss and doctored texts and words taken out of context and twisted beyond all sanity. Nobody was stealing nothing. Daxxus and I were using our nation incomes to keep the bank open and get it protected so that it could remain open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I ran so many ads using my irl money and I never sought profit from BoO. My goal was to get Rome loans large enough to issue the grants we needed to catapult our growth. Daxxus was the most honest businessman in this game and he was ran out and quit because of all the hatred that comes from people like you. People who had no understanding or even basic comprehension of what was actually going on and zero desire to find out.

I ran Rome and made it into what it was once before while Germ was inactive all year and God willing with my same team I’ll do it once more. 

91F07260-F81E-42B8-9644-5E025827AD22.gif

24 minutes ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

Total lies and pure fabrications. All of High gov including Val was aware that the BoO money was being held temporarily because Daxxus was worried Almac might seize it. 

The plan High gov agreed to that Germ alone overruled was to exit Midgard, sign new allies and deal with Borg then once peace was secured the plan was to return the funds to Daxxus. 

I have seen so many fake ss and doctored texts and words taken out of context and twisted beyond all sanity. Nobody was stealing nothing. Daxxus and I were using our nation incomes to keep the bank open and get it protected so that it could remain open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I ran so many ads using my irl money and I never sought profit from BoO. My goal was to get Rome loans large enough to issue the grants we needed to catapult our growth. Daxxus was the most honest businessman in this game and he was ran out and quit because of all the hatred that comes from people like you. People who had no understanding or even basic comprehension of what was actually going on and zero desire to find out.

I ran Rome and made it into what it was once before while Germ was inactive all year and God willing with my same team I’ll do it once more. 

There are literal ss showing that only you, lucilla and blox knew. Val and I didnt know until the deed was done. Stop believing your own bs.

• Like 1

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that Carthage should be destroyed. -Cato

2118.jpg

24 minutes ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

Whatever you say man. I agree that Daxx was a wonderful business man and I told him so before I left. You were what corrupted BoO and caused the entire host of issues that plagued BoO. I understand that you oppose this view and that's your opinion, we all have them. But the balances from BoO will be sent out and as far as I'm concerned you didn't have anything held in BoO. I wish the members of the roman republic good luck with the leaders they have. I just hope they get out before your greed hurts their willingness to play the game. You are the kind of person that runs people out of this game with toxicity. I hope Borg and whoever joins him keep you rolled for the remained of your time here.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Vincipela said:

I'm not surprised by that, just...   find it extremely boring to be hoarding all that money for, what exactly?

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I'm not surprised by that, just...   find it extremely boring to be hoarding all that money for, what exactly?

To look at obviously. Or maybe saving up to buy a ton of cities. Who knows

1 hour ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

People who had no understanding or even basic comprehension of what was actually going on and zero desire to find out.

I think we have quite a clear picture of what was going on. Though feel free to continue making claims rather than admit any wrongdoing by BoO. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Borg
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Le Sigh,
This topic is not the re-litigate the issues surrounding the collapse of the bank and other issues, that has been done to death elsewhere

To more relevant things, Bank of Orbis held two kinds of account, a safekeeping account, and a cash only 'vault'

I received the safekeeping account listing earlier, so those will be sent first, once I finish those those, the Vault accounts will be worked through.