Ad ode to cowardice and incompetence

Buck Turgidson

I have been on Orbis for a very long time, and kind of celebrate when I run into outlier players.

Sometimes they are very good - to the point that you wonder about their mental health.

Other times, however, you run into exceptionally stupid players like this guy: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=203422 and you start wondering about their brain health.

I mean, have a look at his page: is he REALLY a leprechaun? The answer is no, because leprechauns are clever.

Is he at least Irish as he pretends to be? The answer is unfortunately no (takes one to know one), and I can prove it with this exchange:

From: Buck Turgidson  Date: 01/20/2023 Friday 12:29 pm Seen

Your English is excellent.

From: Aldwulf  Date: 01/19/2023 Thursday 6:32 pm Block Communications

Your English sucks. 

No real Irish person would insult your English and not mean it as a compliment. And fewer still would compliment another's English and not mean it as an insult. 

So here is a riddle for you: What did I do to Eirann during the last war we had, and that he clearly did not notice. FYI I asked him this 2 weeks ago, and he clearly still has no idea, so I would love for someone to point it out for him quickly just so he knows how stupid he is. I promise that I will not say what it was to anyone, but it is plainly visible in the timeline from our last war.

10 mil prize to whoever identifies it first :) This expires in 24 hours.

I would also like to add that the above was my 420th post. Thank you.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

....wiped his planes through GA? looks like a pretty standard zero military reaction to me tbf, not sure what else he could have done other then nuke and missile without proper counters (which fso are not exactly known for)

image1.png

I highly recommend getting into a war with this poser. His trash talk is just so cringe - he possibly has the dullest wit of anyone I have ever come across on Orbis, and you all know that is saying a lot because there are a lot of dull spoons here among the few sharpies. Getting him to admit it is like trying to get an orange politician to say something true lol. Here are some most recent examples:

Well I guess the old expression 'it takes one to know one' missed today.

I just googled the illness and it seems that projection is a common symptom. How interesting.

From: Aldwulf  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 7:25 pm Block Communications

Yeah... you have a medical condition. I bet $20 bucks it's aspergers. 

From: Buck Turgidson  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 6:14 pm Seen

OMG are you still talking?

Also, no need to lie - we all know you have no friends lol

From: Aldwulf  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 5:16 pm Block Communications

I don't know man. I've been sharing both of these convos with my friends and pretty much all of them said you are obsessed. Do you have a medical condition?

From: Buck Turgidson  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 5:08 pm Seen

Dude you have come nowhere close to 'verbally owning' anyone. Try scrolling through our last exchange! hahahahaha

We will probably leave your military intact this time around. You are just so so so stupid.

From: Aldwulf  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 4:57 pm Block Communications

Either that or you enjoy getting absolutely owned verbally because you have so little human interaction in reality. XD 

From: Aldwulf  Date: 01/30/2023 Monday 4:56 pm Block Communications

You quite clearly are obsessed with me because I made you feel small and insecure like your uncle did when everyone was asleep. XD  

1 hour ago, iAlrea said:

....wiped his planes through GA? looks like a pretty standard zero military reaction to me tbf, not sure what else he could have done other then nuke and missile without proper counters (which fso are not exactly known for)

Well, I don't fault him for using nukes - I would have and have done the same in the past. But posing as an Irishman is mocking part of my heritage, and I wonder if I could not complain to admin that his tropes are racist - especially in light of his regular attacks on my English (which happens to be impeccable, unfortunately, as it is my mother tongue).

Let's try the theory out - I am half-Irish, so I will tell a Paddy joke here and kick off St. Paddy's Day 2023 (it is bloody dismal this winter, we are all well in need of whiskey). If the joke is acceptable, it will only be barely so, and I still think that an obvious poser should be required to take his fake pro-Irish nationalist content down.

Alternately, I will get another strike, which is just as well as my doctor says I need more strike in my diet:

SO old Paddy is driving down town and can't find a parking spot. "Lord grant me a parking space and I will go to church every Sunday and stop drinking for the rest of me life!" Suddenly an open parking spot appeared before him as old Paddy exclaimed: "Never mind Lord, I just found one!"

Edited by Buck Turgidson

On 1/31/2023 at 8:49 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What's cringe is somebody that raids a dude and then makes a post about it.  Be better.

It's not about the raid, it's about his fraudulent attempt at cultural appropriation.

I mean just try complimenting a real Irishman on his English.

You might try some reading comprehension classes, or just asking when you do not understand. Just saying. We are here to help.

Yes, I pretty much declare war on anyone who spies me, always. Don't you?

Now in a war, there is no need unless they try to sabotage my nukes. If my handle is not a dead giveaway, then I don't know what is. I guess we all have our triggers!

On 1/30/2023 at 3:03 PM, Hwan said:

Are you really this upset because you got spied?
Anyway you beiged him now gimme the 10m

Yes, I pretty much declare war on anyone who spies me, always. Don't you?

Now in a war, there is no need unless they try to sabotage my nukes. If my handle is not a dead giveaway, then I don't know what is. I guess we all have our triggers!

And no, sorry, no one caught it.