[LEADERSHIP CHANGE] INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SPACE EMPIRE

Kan0601

It has been great working with the both of you for the past two years I've been in aurora, i wish you both well and to a great retirement and we will continue on making aurora strive like you both have done during your time as leaders

• Like 5

AlexW

Leader in Event Horizon

forum signature.png

Have fun in your retirement home besties ❤️ make sure to drop by CTO and say hi every now and then!

Xi - your mandatory Mandarin lessons are every Wednesday 5-7PM. Stop by or you are getting a F.

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Like 3

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

KkI've spent most my years allied & around Aurora. Y'all even when a few of us disagreed (as well gettin myself dropped from gov n my treaties from my shenanigans), always pulled through people around ya the most. Seeing you two thou of all leads retire leaves me aching a bit to an aa a owe heart too, even never setting a foot in. Bestest o regards you two broski's, specially you TP. 

Viva la Aurora!!

• Like 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Love you both.

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Like 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

Enjoy retirement. I enjoyed catching up with yall after the war and getting an insight into how Aurora worked. 

• Like 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

It been a lot of fun being allies, even with the occasional...ahem...shouting back and forth. 😂 You've both been great leaders of our great ally and you both are great people. I wish you well and I really look forward to what Alex and Xi will bring along with Franz. Have fun and stay in touch!

• Like 4

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Kan, Toxic - I have worked with you both for many years on a variety of topics, as leaders allied and as leaders against.

Thank you for your time and dedication to the game, and I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Exar Kun -George said:

@Kan0601its been fun working with you over the years!

7 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Kan, Toxic - I have worked with you both for many years on a variety of topics, as leaders allied and as leaders against.

Thank you for your time and dedication to the game, and I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

On 1/25/2023 at 7:48 PM, Johnson Boris said:

I've got to say that you have turned Aurora into a great alliance. I would be extremely proud if I was you

On 1/25/2023 at 6:34 PM, Bezzers said:

Enjoy retirement. I enjoyed catching up with yall after the war and getting an insight into how Aurora worked. 

Thank You everyone! 

• Like 1

I, as an individual, am deeply honored to have had the privilege of serving under Alliance leaders @Kan0601 and @ToxicPepper. As they step down from their leadership roles in POLITICS & WAR, I want to express my sincere gratitude for the guidance and support they have provided during their tenure. My sincerest wish for them is that they enjoy their positional relief. As for the future, I know that I personally will continue to lead by example and strive for excellence in Aurora. Understanding the importance of unity, we've always strived to create a positive and supportive environment within Aurora. Really, I feel that we have stayed true to our core values and principles. Optimism is key in achieving success, after all! Respect is an important aspect of leadership and you guys earned it. Achieving great things requires hard work and dedication. Supporting each other has been crucial for success. True leadership is about being able to make decisions that are in the best interest of the group. Respectfully, I always strived to work towards our goal of unlocking it, heeding your instructions and will continue to do so. Understanding the importance of efficiency and determination to fulfill our goals is something you guys worked masterfully. Eagerly, we've always awaited the challenges and opportunities you guys have set before us. Leadership suited you two well. Excellence is a goal I know we're going to continue to strive for in our efforts for a brighter future. As a team under you guys, we've been united and committed to our goals. Dedication and hard work were key to achieving the success we have so far (—well, however much "hard work" someone can put into a browser/Discord game 😂). Everybody has a role to play and you guys were exemplary in my opinion. Retirement is well-deserved, Commanders!

I look forward to the future with you guys, @AlexW @Xi Jinping @Franz Steiger!

• Like 3