A Very Grumpy Retirement

Sweeeeet Ronny D

Good luck! ❤️

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

good luck!

Signed, Ford the Great, diplomat

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of my alliance or its members, its government and its leadership, or my associated organizations unless I explicitly state otherwise

You were a worthy adversary, SRD. 

Enjoy your retirement, friend. Lord knows you’ve earned it.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Well we can officially call politics dead now that the last great leader has stepped down. Enjoy your retirement. You shaped the alliance into one so full of competent people that I'm sure Grumpy will live on for many years. 

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Love em or hate em, there's no denying that Grumpy has had a powerful grip on the game for a long time. You deserve credit, at least in part for that. You were fun to argue against in OWF. Best of luck picking up the reigns Presidential.

• Like 2

I would say that I'm pumped to see SRD retired and without the filter, but he never really had a filter in the first place - a big part of why it was so enjoyable to see you in action. that was some impressive stamina (especially considering the theme), enjoy retirement!

Good luck Pres, glad to see it. :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1