[PEACE] An Unforgettable Luncheon

Vein

54 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I would challenge any other grouping with a similar member count and tiering to do what we did and do better. I don't think it's possible. 

Maybe, but other people aren't the ones setting incredibly high expectations for themselves. 

• Upvote 2

Am I wrong in thinking this isn't  a blanket NAP? Because a blanket NAP would prevent HoF from hitting GGO or t$ from hitting eclipse, while this just means HOGG won't hit Fortuna for x days. Right? 

Like t$ wouldn't break the NAP for hitting Weebunism right? 

HoF could hit Oblivion, right? 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Ah nice, Eclipse carry on with their NAP treaty chess so they can keep dodging competitive wars. This time I blame Ockey since I preferred to get perma rolled than sign another one of these. See y'all in May then, but with a different political landscape which I suspect will be less to your liking. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

a 4 month NAP for like a 3 week war is a damn joke

Completely agreed. 

It should've been 6 months 

37 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Am I wrong in thinking this isn't  a blanket NAP? Because a blanket NAP would prevent HoF from hitting GGO or t$ from hitting eclipse, while this just means HOGG won't hit Fortuna for x days. Right? 

Like t$ wouldn't break the NAP for hitting Weebunism right? 

HoF could hit Oblivion, right? 

"Ambiguity is a beautiful thing" - ToxicPepper 

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

Like I said at the beginning of the war, I give major props to GGO with their well planned and calculated gamble with their limited infra build post last war and coordinated attack 1 turn after DC.

The gambit probably would of worked had it not been the phenomenal coordination on our end, this was the most fun I’ve had in some time.

gg wp

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

10 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

"Ambiguity is a beautiful thing" - ToxicPepper 

"Reality can be whatever I want" - Thanos

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

12 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Ah nice, Eclipse carry on with their NAP treaty chess so they can keep dodging competitive wars. This time I blame Ockey since I preferred to get perma rolled than sign another one of these. See y'all in May then, but with a different political landscape which I suspect will be less to your liking. :)

Don't worry we're renaming to The Inquisition soon if it makes you feel better

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

HOGG: W-we had no choice but to declare a losing war because Fortuna are big meanies who definitely wanted to bully Lil 'ol me

Also HOGG: This.

Thanks for the warning about your intentions btw.

What a pathetic peace treaty. Long NAP, hard to believe this was agreed upon. HoF only got a 2 month NAP tho which is far better than 4, so I don't know why people slamming HoF specifically imho. This peace treaty making toxic look good.

I feel veinscall show a greatness in not making Hogg post mean memes or something. I performed awful this war but nothing compared to the blunder that was this war for Hogg. If you guys were a sports team all the coaches would be fired asap. Like Ron. Again, I sucked badly. Really. 

Edited by Arthur Wellington
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mayor said:

What a pathetic peace treaty. Long NAP, hard to believe this was agreed upon. HoF only got a 2 month NAP tho which is far better than 4, so I don't know why people slamming HoF specifically imho. This peace treaty making toxic look good.

They getting slammed for all the bravado. As @Insert Name Here echoes, "I'd rather be perma-rolled than sign a NAP." Now @penpiko accepting being a cuck. They didn't have to accept so soon. As @penpiko said, he was out here clapping cheeks lmfao

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Lxr4VfE.png