What

JadenStar10

image.thumb.png.545b5187bde3bc1c44b9082401bec8f0.png

How is asking if its grippy sexist

What
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/1062511948555636778.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Please PM the moderator @Robot Santa first and they should be able to explain further about the warning.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 6/6/2023 at 3:44 PM, Alex said:

Please PM the moderator @Robot Santa first and they should be able to explain further about the warning.

I did... 5 months ago... no response.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• Moderators
On 6/8/2023 at 10:02 PM, JadenStar10 said:

I did... 5 months ago... no response.

Hey, I apologize for not responding to your PM as it seemed self-explanatory at the time.

I Know It's Pink / Teen Sexual Harassment | Know Your Meme

Here's a link to help inform the warning. Sexually harassing / making sexist comments about the genetalia of other players is in direct violation of our sexual harassment / sexism rule.

I hope this clarified things, thanks!